Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

I can confirm it was 14 months yesterday. 50% was at 5 months I believe.

I checked yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was 15 Months already and hasn't gone up. My page monitor went off on it earlier today and only highlighted that the published date changed.

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    I checked yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was 15 Months already and hasn't gone up. My page monitor went off on it earlier today and only highlighted that the published date changed.
    I believe it will keep getting higher and higher until they figure out someday to deal with our qued applications. On a global level these lawmakers keep saying they believe in "KINDNESS" ,I wonder what sort of cruelty are they doing to us.

Quote Originally Posted by squishmaster View Post
    I believe it will keep getting higher and higher until they figure out someday to deal with our qued applications. On a global level these lawmakers keep saying they believe in "KINDNESS" ,I wonder what sort of cruelty are they doing to us.
    Exactly, if they have to do that then could have just informed, so that we would not have applied or at least reconsidered our options. This sounds beyond cruelty to me and is having toll on mental well being

Hope we are all putting our thoughts into INZ complaint process & then onto the Ombudsman!

I'm not too sure how the Ombudsman works, but I have been allocated a reference number for my complaint. Their email states they will contact me again once my complaint has been assessed. At least they haven't just discarded it as I have not officially complained to INZ first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    I'm not too sure how the Ombudsman works, but I have been allocated a reference number for my complaint. Their email states they will contact me again once my complaint has been assessed. At least they haven't just discarded it as I have not officially complained to INZ first.
    Yes that’s what I got too. They won’t necessarily know you haven’t complained to INZ first and in their return correspondence they will potentially mention for you to seek resolution with INZ first

Looks like INZ is still stuck at December 2018 - according to Immigration Manager at the Manukau Office.
    See details in my other thread.

Still no movement in the SMC queue, according to an email reply received from an SMC manager today - the queue is still stuck at 11 December 2018. When I asked what the plan was to clear the backlog that is still growing, the answer was "The Manukau Office is currently resourced to meet the New Zealand Residence Programme as set out by the Cabinet (of New Zealand Government). The new programme has yet to be announced."

I don't even know what that means!

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Still no movement in the SMC queue, according to an email reply received from an SMC manager today - the queue is still stuck at 11 December 2018. When I asked what the plan was to clear the backlog that is still growing, the answer was "The Manukau Office is currently resourced to meet the New Zealand Residence Programme as set out by the Cabinet (of New Zealand Government). The new programme has yet to be announced."

I don't even know what that means!
    Thanks for the update. That’s depressing though! Was hoping something would have moved. Maybe now that parent category info is our they can focus on residence next! 🤞🏻

Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast