Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

I was successful in my escalation request on Wednesday and they asked for additional information on Monday which has to be submitted by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lara18 View Post
    I was successful in my escalation request on Wednesday and they asked for additional information on Monday which has to be submitted by Friday.
    On what grounds did they approve your escalation request?

https://fyi.org.nz/request/11788-pla...incoming-45154

FYI.ORG response - another way of saying 'we don't know what we doing about this mess'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    https://fyi.org.nz/request/11788-pla...incoming-45154

FYI.ORG response - another way of saying 'we don't know what we doing about this mess'.....
    Very disappointing response.

Reading all these articles and the updates on this forum, I am not sure what to do. I am thinking of moving to some other country but still have hope and wish to wait bit longer. After 9 Months with an CO, I just got update from INZ that the CO is not working on my file and the file is put back on queue. When is asked why, she said she don't know. She said she is not sure when the case officer will be assigned again. I think it is just another one of INZ technique to delay everything. The new CO will check everything again will ask for some documents again. I think, I have wasted time and money with this SMC application.

You've nevertheless paid the fee for your case to be processed - that payment isn't gone.

In your place, I would consider making a complaint about what has happened. What do you think, EGoodhue?

Yes, that absolutely sounds like grounds for a complaint, Preet91. However, just be sure you have your facts straight before you complain, to make sure you don't waste your opportunity to get some positive action with your application. When you say you got an "update from INZ", who did that come from? Seems highly unusual that the file would be put back to the queue - I wonder what place in the queue it would go to; the very front or somewhere else..? Usually when a CO leaves, the entire caseload is re-allocated out to other CO's as soon as the leaving CO has written summaries of where they got up to in the case and they are expected to finalise as many files as possible before they leave, where practicable (at least that's how it used to be back in the day, but I'm not surprised if the system is completely different these days).

Hi EGoodhue,
    thanks for your reply. I contacted INZ call centre and the officer there told me that the case officer is not working on my file as of 15th of January and there is no case officer assigned on my application at this moment and the application is back in the queue but she didn't say where in there the queue. When I asked that why the last CO is not working on my file, she said that she don't know.
    The CO was assigned on my application for a long time asked for documents three times after 2 months intervals. Third time were the same documents she asked the first time saying she requested original format. Which means she didn't checked those documents when they were submitted first time. I have asked my Lawyer to escalate this with INZ. Will update here once I get an reply.

INZ replied tom my Lawyer that a new CO will be allocated within next 5 working days.

Im pretty sure that was still at 14 months yesterday! Capture.jpg

Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast