Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Sorry for the lack of communication in the form recently.
    We have still not been allocated a CO.
    Called INZ today but was advised to wait (as usual), could not give me any timeframe on when I can expect a CO to be allocated.
    I last called them on 2nd October and at my request I received an email from the Manukau Centre, Immigration Manager, to say that the timeframes provided online are there as a guide and if you surpass the timeframe e.g 11 months, there is no specific protocol, you just need to continue waiting.
    I am considering requested priority but not sure I will have the grounds
    Lodgement date: 11 December 2018

Has anyone had an update on where they are at for allocating applications in December?

Quote Originally Posted by Lara18 View Post
    Called INZ today but was advised to wait (as usual), could not give me any timeframe on when I can expect a CO to be allocated.
    I last called them on 2nd October and at my request I received an email from the Manukau Centre, Immigration Manager, to say that the timeframes provided online are there as a guide and if you surpass the timeframe e.g 11 months, there is no specific protocol, you just need to continue waiting.

Has anyone had an update on where they are at for allocating applications in December?
    Thanks for the update. This is so disheartening, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Lara18 View Post

Thanks for the update.
    In this forum, I heard that 10th Dec 2018 applications are allocated into CO.
    In that case, very surprising 11th Dec 2018 haven't been allocated yet to CO.

29 Jan lodged
    No news

https://fyi.org.nz/request/11415-tot...incoming-42737

The above link is from FYI where a question was asked how many SMC applications were submitted per month, and how many SMC applications were allocated to COs per month. MBIE/INZ cannot/will not answer how many applications were handed to COs to process per month. If there is no record of how many applications are allocated and to whom, then INZ really is in a good mess.
    Last edited by Cheech; 19th November 2019 at 01:40 PM.

Hi All,
    Called Immigration to check if there is any movement. The agent said 11 to 13 months is the given time frame on the website. But even after completing 13 months nothing is certain that I would have a case officer (lodgement 20thdec). Even when i call in Jan might be in the same state.
    Only have to wait is what she said, my escalation was rejected a month ago.

Confirmation received from one of the Immigration Managers in the SMC team at Manukau last Friday stated that the front of the queue was 11 December - but it has been stuck at 11 December since at least 18 November. Another Immigration Manager confirmed that wait times are likely to increase into 2020 (in an earlier email about 2 weeks ago).

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Confirmation received from one of the Immigration Managers in the SMC team at Manukau last Friday stated that the front of the queue was 11 December - but it has been stuck at 11 December since at least 18 November. Another Immigration Manager confirmed that wait times are likely to increase into 2020 (in an earlier email about 2 weeks ago).
    Welcome back Erin. We knew you'd come back before most visas got looked at 😂

So they've moved 3 days in 6 months...

This does mean @cheech must be agonisingly close to the front of the queue.

Agonising is the right word! 18th December so ... another year maybe

Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast