Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JHadders View Post
    Thank you Erin!

Dunno about everyone else but I'm feeling super low and hopeless this week, so I'm hoping for some decent news...

Is this government ever going to release the new quota? Is this why they're so reluctant for us to stay here?
    I'm feeling the same. During lockdown for some reason my mind was more at ease because there was nothing happening anyway. But now my sleepless nights are coming back again.

Thank you Erin!

Dunno about everyone else but I'm feeling super low and hopeless this week, so I'm hoping for some decent news...

Is this government ever going to release the new quota? Is this why they're so reluctant for us to stay here?
    Comes and goes in waves, I just hope one day I will be able to go the whole day without checking this forum for any kind of news. I have not been annoying INZ with my attention, but am planning to send in my updated payslips & summary of earnings soon as I have been promoted + my salary has increased recently (but who cares really eh?), just to make me feel like I AM doing something, if they aren't

My friends SMC application is passed on to 2nd person check today. Lodged in Jan 2020. Salary above 106k. CO allotted before lockdown. Case picked up two weeks ago, 15 mails in 15 days, rigorous follow up and the end is near.

INZ can be efficient if they want to be. Just that their priorities are different at the moment.

According to the case officer of one of my clients, 2PC is taking up to 3 weeks at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by areddy View Post
    My friends SMC application is passed on to 2nd person check today. Lodged in Jan 2020. Salary above 106k. CO allotted before lockdown. Case picked up two weeks ago, 15 mails in 15 days, rigorous follow up and the end is near.

INZ can be efficient if they want to be. Just that their priorities are different at the moment.
    TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I'm feeling the same. During lockdown for some reason my mind was more at ease because there was nothing happening anyway. But now my sleepless nights are coming back again.
    Yeah I definitely think that lockdown actually helped my mental health surrounding it all! And now it feels even worse Post-Covid, as I am even more reluctant to return to the UK with the pandemic and the political and economic circumstances... I'd go travelling but I think that's off the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by mad_wild
    Comes and goes in waves, I just hope one day I will be able to go the whole day without checking this forum for any kind of news. I have not been annoying INZ with my attention, but am planning to send in my updated payslips & summary of earnings soon as I have been promoted + my salary has increased recently (but who cares really eh?), just to make me feel like I AM doing something, if they aren't
    Yeah I'm both really grateful for the updates, but I've got into a very unhealthy habit of checking this forum every few hours just to help get me through the day. Oh good luck with your promotion! It's still worth updating, maybe that'll put you on their radar? Are you having to apply for a new work visa for it? I'm trying to also get promoted but this limbo situation isn't helping my case!

Yeah I definitely think that lockdown actually helped my mental health surrounding it all! And now it feels even worse Post-Covid, as I am even more reluctant to return to the UK with the pandemic and the political and economic circumstances... I'd go travelling but I think that's off the cards.

Yeah I'm both really grateful for the updates, but I've got into a very unhealthy habit of checking this forum every few hours just to help get me through the day. Oh good luck with your promotion! It's still worth updating, maybe that'll put you on their radar? Are you having to apply for a new work visa for it? I'm trying to also get promoted but this limbo situation isn't helping my case!
    Same here - ENZ pretty much runs in the background next to my work e-mails. Everyone in my office (including myself) can not wait for me to FINALLY get my residency as they're all sick of me complaining about it ALL of the time. At this rate they will have to grant it on the grounds of emotional distress caused to others Yeah, my ESV expires Jan 2021, so now just have to be really smart as to when to put in the application for the bridging ESV so that it's not submitted too early or too late...another mind**** to navigate!

Hi all, i asked for an update yesterday and my new CO contacted me today and asked for ird statements for last 3 months, saying that my previous ones are now nearly a year old.
    I sent him the ird statements straight away.

My employer got a call few hours later and was told that my visa has been approved..
    However in reply to my email my CO said that he has done the assessment and sent it for quality check and can't say how long i will have to wait for an outcome.

I am happy, but don't want to get too excited, in case my employer got it wrong what my CO said to her over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vccgg View Post
    Hi all, i asked for an update yesterday and my new CO contacted me today and asked for ird statements for last 3 months, saying that my previous ones are now nearly a year old.
    I sent him the ird statements straight away.

My employer got a call few hours later and was told that my visa has been approved..
    However in reply to my email my CO said that he has done the assessment and sent it for quality check and can't say how long i will have to wait for an outcome.

I am happy, but don't want to get too excited, in case my employer got it wrong what my CO said to her over the phone.
    I am happy for you too! Almost a year waiting for a response on this, right?

Is the first time in a loooong while since I read of someone in the non-priority list getting a residency approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    I am happy for you too! Almost a year waiting for a response on this, right?

Is the first time in a loooong while since I read of someone in the non-priority list getting a residency approved.
    Yes Frankgo. Full one year. I first got allocated to a CO on 31st May 2019.

Still wondering if my email to immigration manager made any difference. I did write to her about how my registered professional colleagues got their visas approved in 2-3 months and i was still waiting after 19 months.

Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5758596061 ... LastLast