Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Yes and I feel like the Ombudsman is keen to get this investigation done as soon as possible. Right now they are waiting on INZ's response, which is expected half June. Then Ombudsman will go ahead with the investigation as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Had another sleepless night. Just the fact how slow it goes, they moved 2 weeks forward in a year. Now since the "changes" almost 4 months ago, barely movement too. Feel like I'm wasting my time. Ready to throw the towel and start my life back in Europe. INZ you almost win. Yesterday over lunch my partner also came home from work because of a panic attack. We just want to have a nice home, feel like we can progress into our job, have kids and have a normal life. Never ever did we imagine sitting here still waiting in uncertainty after 16 months.
    I hear you and feel you. I feel like my life is on hold while I watch friends that I introduced to each other AFTER my submission apply for partnership and plan to buy a house together.

I'm gonna add my lot in with the Ombudsman complaint again now I've received a cut and paste response from Immigration. If they do read these forums then surely they should be watching the despair and pain that they're causing.

yes I would say give as much as information possible to Ombudsman. I provided all my email conversation with INZ and all their ruthless replies.
    I have kinda become lil unsocial now coz my friends (some of the best ones) who were luck enough to be processed earlier are getting married , buying house and I am here googling "how to keep my mind calm"

To INZ officers who are reading this,

This is all unfair , you are dealing with human beings here who have every right to be treated with fairness.
    Be fair in this game and process our stuck files.

We are not stupid , we know there is something going on in background and we have every right to know it.

Unfortunately , physical wounds can be seen with naked eyes but the way you are wounding our mental health every single day is just barbaric and not "kind"

Regards
    HARDWORKING SMC CATEGORY APPLICANTS

#MIGRANTLIVESMATTER

I believe the problem is with people higher up in the chain.
    Especially the Prime Minister, the Cabinet, and the likes.

I am saying this because I've seen how efficient the CO's can be if they work on the cases.
    Atleast that is what I observed with applicants whose salary is above 106k. Or that could have been an outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by squishmaster View Post
    To INZ officers who are reading this,

This is all unfair , you are dealing with human beings here who have every right to be treated with fairness.
    Be fair in this game and process our stuck files.

We are not stupid , we know there is something going on in background and we have every right to know it.

Unfortunately , physical wounds can be seen with naked eyes but the way you are wounding our mental health every single day is just barbaric and not "kind"

Regards
    HARDWORKING SMC CATEGORY APPLICANTS

#MIGRANTLIVESMATTER

#migrantlivesmatter

Hey everyone, as much as we are all feeling the pain we shouldn't be co-opting the BlackLivesMatter hashtag to make something like MigrantLivesMatter. It is insensitive and degrading to the movement. Yes, our lives are on hold. Yes, we are being treated unfairly. But we are not being murdered in the street by the police, nor facing what Black Americans are facing at this time. Please find a different way to express this sentiment.

Certainly if Immigration are reading this, I hope that they can grant us some empathy for the suffering being caused. I doubt the people who read this forum have any authority over the operational decisions being made, unfortunately.

I am sorry but there is an existing movement going on already #migrantlivesmatter in my view it does not degrade the #blacklivesmatter movement....surely our lives are not harmed or we are not killed here but for sure we have had enough of this crap.
    And when the whole world comes crumbling down in an anxiety attack one cannot think anything else at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Erin, am I right in thinking that you suspect that some of the people who assume they have a CO since they've been contacted for evidence may in fact simply have heard from one of these Support Officers?
    Yes, possibly. There are a team of Support Officers who (obviously) support the team of Immigration Officers by undertaking some of the straightforward admin tasks associated with an application, and they will often email applicants to ask for extra evidence before the application reaches a CO. The email signature is the sure-fire way of knowing whether you've been contacted by a Support Officer or Immigration Officer, as the job title in the signature will be different for each.

Guys, it was a miscommunication- his application was filed in April 18 and is a long standing case. He has been asked for fresh information by the case officer. Huhhh, we all are stuck badly, no move forward.

Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6162636465 ... LastLast