Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Oh man, I wonder if that's good or bad news! Its almost better not knowing
    Think Ill get my LIA to follow up again today, its been over a month since her last update request....
    Hi Cheech, did you any update from your LIA?

Hi Frankgo
    Still no CO allocation ...

I see the FYI request has been pushed out even further now - Im assuming to October 22?

Yes, I think it will take a while for an answer on that. I don't know why they are holding it on for so long.

I could take the matter to the the ombudsman, but I don't know if I want to go that far...

Are they still assigning CO for the December batch or have they move to January "babies" ?
    Time wasting these dude

Quote Originally Posted by ysc5 View Post
    Are they still assigning CO for the December batch or have they move to January "babies" ?
    Time wasting these dude
    Looks like it's still halted and they're only assigning and processing applications that meet their internal criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    My LIA just came back saying all Dec files will be allocated before end Sep/mid-Oct. Hope its right. This was informed to him by immigration. No specific dates are given though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Looks like it's still halted and they're only assigning and processing applications that meet their internal criteria.
    So much for all the december ones being done by mid october, if they still haven't moved past the 7th I'm doubting they will clear them all out in the next 3 weeks.

Will be awaiting for about 10 months on October 11th

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    So much for all the december ones being done by mid october, if they still haven't moved past the 7th I'm doubting they will clear them all out in the next 3 weeks.
    I'm really so tired of hearing these various promises we had the past year but never happening. Also all the different explanations I've read here from SMC applicants that asked about it through their support channels. Even their 'official' explanations. It's really really very tiring. Just not knowing when and if they will ever look at 'normal' applications again instead of the priority ones.

I also feel for normal applicants sending in their application now, looking at their 'official' expected timeframes of 50% completed within 6 months and 75% completed within 8 months. And they have probably no idea and are unaware that hey will have to wait a year for a CO if they don't meet these non-public criteria. So sad really..
    Last edited by Yanco; 26th September 2019 at 02:40 PM.

Hi Yanco. Hopefully my request under the Official Information Act will bring clarity over this. I am supposed to get a response by mid-October (they were actually supposed to answer by mid-September, but they are delayed... no surprise there)

https://fyi.org.nz/request/11019-req...incoming-39997

I try not to think about this to be honest anymore, although it gets more and more difficult to do that...

And articles like this which keep appearing in the news...
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...s-results.html

Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast