Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

@Vccgg that’s our occupation as well. We were also anticipating the same excruciating process so we sought the help of an LIA. We don’t have a CO yet so we haven’t tested the LIA’s strategy yet.

So are you a support worker as well?

Erin is one of the major role for helping out on this.

No news over here after the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    No news over here after the announcement?
    I'm dieing to see the normal queue moving forward as well after being stuck for 8 months...

Me too!

Have sent through our docs to apply for the ESV based on SMC in progress. Its so frustrating, as all the docs Im sending in are exactly the same as the SMC application – so someone will sit and process these for a temporary visa but not for SMC, and then someone else will sit and process the same docs for SMC! No wonder they can’t keep up when they are doubling their work load.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    @Vccgg that’s our occupation as well. We were also anticipating the same excruciating process so we sought the help of an LIA. We don’t have a CO yet so we haven’t tested the LIA’s strategy yet.

So are you a support worker as well?
    Sent you a personal message

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Me too!

Have sent through our docs to apply for the ESV based on SMC in progress. Its so frustrating, as all the docs Im sending in are exactly the same as the SMC application – so someone will sit and process these for a temporary visa but not for SMC, and then someone else will sit and process the same docs for SMC! No wonder they can’t keep up when they are doubling their work load.
    hi just a question. did you apply for ESV based on SMC application or an ESV which requires job market test, advert etc etc. Also the ESV based on SMC application is issued for 1 year or 3 or 5 years duration depending on salary? Thanks

Hi. ESV based on smc being processed. So no job advertising/ labour market test and no new police clearance or medical. Basically exactly the same docs, just updated payslips/bank statements/partnership evidence. As far as I’m aware it’s valid for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Hi. ESV based on smc being processed. So no job advertising/ labour market test and no new police clearance or medical. Basically exactly the same docs, just updated payslips/bank statements/partnership evidence. As far as I’m aware it’s valid for 1 year.
    You're the one I'm keeping an eye on mate, you're so close to the front of the queue that hopefully this weeks developments means you get a CO soon. When you get a CO I'll finally believe they are actually moving forward. It's ridiculous and such a shame you're having to do this when you gave 18 months notice of your intentions to stay, it's almost double the quoted timeframes when you applied yet they won't escalate you or pay for the interim visa. Part of me wonders if there's a legal way you could get reimbursed for this application as it's pretty much entirely INZs fault.

Dear Friends, Any Updates, where the queue reached... Is that dec 2018 guys allotted or not yet...

Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast