Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Still 17 December. It was 17 December on 19 May as well.
    It seems like none of non-priority SMC will be allocated after Dec 2018 unless it is priority.
    However, none politicans would speaks for immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1234 View Post
    Do they not have to be held accountable in some way for providing false information?
    Only via a complaint to the Office of the Ombudsman....

Quote Originally Posted by kwlzdk View Post
    I called INZ last week for an update and was advised to check back this Wednesday. I called them and said I've emailed my CO asking for a timeframe but had not heard back from her (was told on final assessment and asked for supplementary materials twice by Feb). I wanted her manager's email (following Erin's advice ) to follow up. The call center said they don't give the manager's email address to the public, but she escalated for me and I should expected a response within 2 working days from my CO. Unless my CO responded me later today, I guess I've to follow up on Tuesday. Hope to find out a bit more what's going on. Happy long weekend everyone.
    I have manager's email addresses - PM me if you don't receive a response to the call centre escalation by end of Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    I have manager's email addresses - PM me if you don't receive a response to the call centre escalation by end of Tuesday.
    I don't have it but based on an email they sent me when they messed up my ITA from a personal account and then their names on the bottom of my complaints and escalation requests I could easily put 2 and 2 together to figure it out quite easily. What's the punishment if I just email them directly

Hi everyone,
    Is there any good news for the non-priority queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_C View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Is there any good news for the non-priority queue?
    To be honest, I don't think anything will move forward until we move to alert level 1 and INZ can start working as usual again. COs are still working on a shift basis at the moment.

I've asked for an update from INZ today - but I honestly dread the answer as I'm not sure my blood pressure can take any more maddening news!

I've asked for an update from INZ today - but I honestly dread the answer as I'm not sure my blood pressure can take any more maddening news!
    Thank Erin - I hope there is some good news! I asked for an update about 2 weeks ago - thought I would wait at least a month before asking my LIA to request another update.

Thank you Erin!

Dunno about everyone else but I'm feeling super low and hopeless this week, so I'm hoping for some decent news...

Is this government ever going to release the new quota? Is this why they're so reluctant for us to stay here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Thank Erin - I hope there is some good news! I asked for an update about 2 weeks ago - thought I would wait at least a month before asking my LIA to request another update.
    Luckily since I submitted a formal complaint to INZ, they give me immediate response about allocations when I ask for it. But same as you I'm not over doing it, maybe once a month.

Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5657585960 ... LastLast