Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by cakes88 View Post
    I've decided to drop my NZ dream and going to withdraw my SMC and hopefully to get some refunds if possible. It's very uncertain in NZ at the moment and the current government seems very incompetent handling the issues with immigration. Seems to me they just looking for short term solution to fix the issues and that's why the rules always changing every year.

For me personally, it seems the US value me more than NZ so they just gave me a green card this week so I can chase my american dream from now on.

Hope the best for all you peeps who's still waiting and keep fight for it till the end.
    All the best 💐💐🤝
    Kindly update for the refund status. Thanks

@cakes88 did you join the green card lottery?

I have asked tonight what the go is with refunding and apparently that's not something they will entertain doing. See my last post in the sticky thread processing of SMC applications for more about the chat I had, but the CSR seemed to think once you've applied they are actually doing work on your application, it's not just stuck in a queue.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    @cakes88 did you join the green card lottery?
    I did several times but never got it, I got it through family based petition

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    I have asked tonight what the go is with refunding and apparently that's not something they will entertain doing. See my last post in the sticky thread processing of SMC applications for more about the chat I had, but the CSR seemed to think once you've applied they are actually doing work on your application, it's not just stuck in a queue.
    I think so too, because I also tried to ask them before and I never have a high hope to get the refund anyway. However, I'm still gonna try it and we never know what outcome might happen.

Update for Decembers: one of my friend's lawyer contacted one of the Manuka office Managers and said that all the Decembers shall be allocated in the following two months due to the huge number of December applicants in 2018.
    Still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    Update for Decembers: one of my friend's lawyer contacted one of the Manuka office Managers and said that all the Decembers shall be allocated in the following two months due to the huge number of December applicants in 2018.
    Still waiting...
    Weren't they supposed to be allocated by mid October a couple of weeks ago?

Even from managers I just don't believe it until o actually see people like @cheech finally get a CO assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    Weren't they supposed to be allocated by mid October a couple of weeks ago?

Even from managers I just don't believe it until o actually see people like @cheech finally get a CO assigned.

Unfortunately no CO for me yet - most recent update on Tuesday this week. I’m surprised the time frame of 11 months is still relevant (according to inz decision times) and wasn’t changed this month.

Is there anybody who's lodgement date was after 7th Dec under ordinary SMC get a CO allocated? Please share some information. I recall that somebody in the forum said his/her LIA received a feedback from Immigration that all of the last December applicants waiting in the queue will be cleared by the mid Oct. is there any update about it?

Did this just get chnged when i wasnt paying attention?Capture.jpg

My LIA had mentioned that. The allocation he said had reached 10th Dec as he had one of his clients been allocated a CO . Nothing after that. Mine is 20th Dec lodgement.

Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast