Thread: Visitor Visa for my Mother

Default Visitor Visa for my Mother

Hi Good day ,

I planning for my mom to visit NZ around November or December of this year for just 1 or 2 months , I am a residence and have a stable (permanent) job in IT .

Im applying online and I do have an online immigration account (RealMe), can i apply using my immigration account on her behalf or do i need to create a new account for her. ?

Im applying on her behalf as she's not familiar on the application.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko_0101 View Post
    Hi Good day ,

I planning for my mom to visit NZ around November or December of this year for just 1 or 2 months , I am a residence and have a stable (permanent) job in IT .

Im applying online and I do have an online immigration account (RealMe), can i apply using my immigration account on her behalf or do i need to create a new account for her. ?

Im applying on her behalf as she's not familiar on the application.
    Yes, you can do that. Please ask her to sign this form (both part A and B) and upload in the document section.
    https://www.immigration.govt.nz/docu...es/inz1224.pdf

Thanks.
    Ved

Thank you , Ved Saumya ..

One more question , Im also filling up the sponsorship form (temporary Entry ) form 1025 , and in Section G (Declaration by sponsor ) it stated that -

"The following declaration must be witnessed by a person authorised to take statutory declarations, such as a Justice of the Peace, a lawyer, or a notary public. Make sure that you understand the declaration before you sign this section. If the sponsor is an organisation or government agency, the full name of the organisation or agency must be given for each of the undertakings below, but the declaration must be signed by the authorised contact person. "

So meaning i need to have it witnessed by a Justice of Peace, before signing

For the JP, lawyer or notary public to sign to certify this, you have to sign it IN THEIR PRESENCE.

Hi Guys ,

We recieved a vistor visa for my mother with the entry date of dec 10, 2019 , however we have change of plan and for her to visit sometimes next year february, is there possiblity that i can move the entry date or request for it.
    I called the call center and mentioned to me that i need to apply for another visa for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko_0101 View Post
    Thank you , Ved Saumya ..

One more question , Im also filling up the sponsorship form (temporary Entry ) form 1025 , and in Section G (Declaration by sponsor ) it stated that -

"The following declaration must be witnessed by a person authorised to take statutory declarations, such as a Justice of the Peace, a lawyer, or a notary public. Make sure that you understand the declaration before you sign this section. If the sponsor is an organisation or government agency, the full name of the organisation or agency must be given for each of the undertakings below, but the declaration must be signed by the authorised contact person. "

So meaning i need to have it witnessed by a Justice of Peace, before signing
    If you used the sponsorship form (temporary Entry ) form 1025, do you have to be a Kiwi resident? I was about to sign it but saw that only Kiwi Residents/Citizens can sponsor their parents. Were you able to use form 1025 to sponsor your mum?

Quote Originally Posted by winriver View Post
    If you used the sponsorship form (temporary Entry ) form 1025, do you have to be a Kiwi resident? I was about to sign it but saw that only Kiwi Residents/Citizens can sponsor their parents. Were you able to use form 1025 to sponsor your mum?
    Hi,

I could not sponsor my mum as Iam not resident. Just used the 1224 form to submit application and receive decision on her behalf.

Thanks
    Saumya