Thread: Relationship Proof - any easy way to print call logs and SMS on paper?

Default Relationship Proof - any easy way to print call logs and SMS on paper?

Hi,

I have been asked by CO to provide further proof of our stable relationship (despite providing heap of documents in my application).

Now I am planning to provide log of our calls and SMS between each other. But I do not know how to print the SMS and call logs on paper??

Does anyone has experience of doing that? I shall be very thankful for prompt advice.

Regards,

Various hits here. You would be able to narrow it down more by Googling the actual systems that you use.
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=CkN...31.IDYiGEVbNaw
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=NUN...71.3WDRickhV_I

Thanks Jand M,

I have tried that as well....but did not get any favorable results yet. I was looking for someone who has actually done that...

but thanks anyway for your endless support to this group....I am send you a private message for a query....if you have some time please reply to my query.

Thanks

I just did screenshots on the phone, uploaded them to Drive from my phone and put them all in one Word document and saved them in PDF. Probably took like 15 minutes. I also found a browser extension that exports facebook messages to a PDF format which was helpful.

Must not be call . If you send messages through Facebook messenger or whatsapp you can print that . I recently used an app that helped me easily print some couple of messages since 2015 . I just select date and also time.
    Good luck

Thanks onyiking...can you please tell me which app did you use??

It's called pyno, you can get that on play store . Due to updates sometimes new users finds it hard to select it to the mode that enables you to that .if you find it a little bit hard let me know . It's simple and effective.

Hi Ozman. One of my friend is with 2degrees and she requested for them to provide her (what seems like a log/report) of phone calls from her number to her husband's. It shows the duration and timestamps. Hope this helps.

There are some desktop apps that lets you download those info you want in a nicely formatted document. For iOS I used PhoneView.