Thread: assessing info on INZ website

Default assessing info on INZ website

Hi all,
    On Friday my sons girlfriend got a decline letter from INZ, the letter was uploaded onto their application online.
    We went onto the site this morning to refer to the letter and the whole thing has now gone, the application number etc is still there but all documents including the decline letter have now been deleted.

Is there anyway to access this info as we would like a copy of the decline to refer in the future and for other applications.
    Cheers

EGoodhue and ChrisMwn, can you suggest anything, please?

My application data also missing. It was there on the web till last Friday. But today can not see any documents rather my photo.

oh maybe there is a problem with the system

Now the system is working!!

I received this message from INZ today (via an LIA mailing list I am on):

Immigration New Zealand (INZ) is currently experiencing an issue where documents in the DMS for Visitor, Student and Work Visa applications are not displaying for applicants. This affects existing and new documents. If documents have been successfully uploaded they will be in the system, however not able to be subsequently displayed. Applications can still be submitted. ICT and our support providers are working on this with urgency, but INZ currently have no indication when this issue is likely to be fixed as no definitive underlying cause has been identified.

I currently can't see the uploaded documents for about half of my client's applications via the Online system, but some appear to be coming back one by one very slowly - it seems they are working on the issue. But in the case of not being able to see a decline letter, a call to the Contact Centre, asking them to email you a copy would be justified, as there are timeframes involved with appeal rights and reconsiderations and the clock will be ticking on those all the while you don't actually have a copy of the letter.

I wish.... we were given no PPI, and not right of reply or appeal