Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 535455
Results 541 to 549 of 549

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in January 2019

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    10

    Default

    By the way here are my dates:

    ITA 18/10/2018
    Lodgment date 21/01/2019
    CO assigned 04/09/2020
    CO first contact 07/9/2020
    Documents sent 10/09/2020
    Employer from overseas contacted 16/09/2020
    Replied on 22/09/2020
    Last contact from CO 29/09/2020
    Changed from pending to approved 08/10/2020

    And I never heard from a 2pc check or second CO

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Congrats max3010

    May I know the reason for 'Last contact from CO 29/09/2020' (if it was not to inform you 2pc) ?

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,837

    Default


  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnsuriya View Post
    Congrats max3010

    May I know the reason for 'Last contact from CO 29/09/2020' (if it was not to inform you 2pc) ?
    Thank you guys!!
    Last contact was to update some basic info about my employer.

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max3010 View Post
    Hey awesome news Frankgo, congrats mate! That time has come!
    Actually thank you because after I read your message here I went to check and my status has also changed from Pending to Approved!!!!
    It happened last Thursday and I still got no contact from my CO, I imagine I will receive a letter from INZ soon...
    Can you let me know and you receive this letter too @Frankgo?
    Great week everyone!!
    Stay believing!!
    Congrats Max! They sent me the AIP letter the day after I noticed the change online. Now we sent my partner's passport for them to verify, and hopefully we will get another email with the visas soon and all will be over.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    29

    Default

    My update:
    Lodgement date: 30 Jan 2019
    CO assigned: 04 Sep 2020
    CO first contact: 11 Sep 2020
    IRD Payslip sent: 13 Sept 2020
    CO contacted employer: 21 Sep 2020
    Employer's reply: 23 Sep 2020
    CO 2nd questions to employer: 5 October 2020
    My clarification and asked my CO to update ANZSCO code: 5-6 October 2020
    CO re-assessed and confirmed no further info required from me: 13 October 2020

    Today (13 Oct 2020) my CO also informed they are waiting on the result of National Security Check which was requested by them last month when my case was allocated. Once they have this result, they would be able to finalize my case.
    However, it is also mentioned that the NSC normal processing time can be from 30 working days up to 6 MONTHS.

    I am appreciated my CO who replied my emails and informed me very well through the process, although that 6 month is bit scary to me and maybe others??

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by areyouhappy View Post
    My update:
    Lodgement date: 30 Jan 2019
    CO assigned: 04 Sep 2020
    CO first contact: 11 Sep 2020
    IRD Payslip sent: 13 Sept 2020
    CO contacted employer: 21 Sep 2020
    Employer's reply: 23 Sep 2020
    CO 2nd questions to employer: 5 October 2020
    My clarification and asked my CO to update ANZSCO code: 5-6 October 2020
    CO re-assessed and confirmed no further info required from me: 13 October 2020

    Today (13 Oct 2020) my CO also informed they are waiting on the result of National Security Check which was requested by them last month when my case was allocated. Once they have this result, they would be able to finalize my case.
    However, it is also mentioned that the NSC normal processing time can be from 30 working days up to 6 MONTHS.

    I am appreciated my CO who replied my emails and informed me very well through the process, although that 6 month is bit scary to me and maybe others??
    i thought NSC is sent right away at time of SMC lodgement.

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    i thought NSC is sent right away at time of SMC lodgement.
    Apparently not in my case. If this is something that should be requested at the time of lodgement considering amount of processing time it requires, I am in a very terrible situation.

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Update - my CO has received NSC and finalised my application now. It is bit surprise to me that NSC is done even earlier than 30 days that they quoted. Overall it is looking a bit positive for me (?)

    One other piece of information is that they are currently quoting 3-4 weeks for 2PC, not sure it is good news for some of you though.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 535455

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •