Page 1 of 56 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in January 2019

Default SMC Applications submitted in January 2019

Hi Everyone,
    Has Anyone submitted ITA in January2019?
    Lets hang around here and please share your timelines.
    I have submitted my ITA on 9th Jan19 but still no confirmation emails yet and INZ levy hasn't been deducted from my cc.
    Please share timelines.
    Thank you

SMC resident application filed to Manukau

EOI Submitted: 20 Aug 18
    EOI Selected: 22 Aug 18
    ITA Received: 11 Sep 18
    ITA Lodgement: 5 Jan 19

Still haven't been contacted by immigration NZ or had my credit card charged.

As per the instructions on my form, I dropped the package in this random blue "DX" box in an industrial area of Panmure... found this very strange. I guess they do not want people hounding the offices of immigration NZ?
    Last edited by dragstrut; 29th January 2019 at 08:30 AM.

Hi Everyone

I have submitted my ITA on last 21-Dec-2018 on Queen street dropbox, but still no confirmation emails yet or no fee deduction by INZ yet.
    If anyone has any update around Jan-2019 submission, Please share your timeline and experiences.

EOI Submitted: 20 Oct 18
    EOI Selected: 30 Oct 18
    ITA Received: 1 Nov 18
    ITA Deposited INZ Dropbox: 21 Dec 19
    Still waiting for INZ confirmation??

Thank you

Hi dragstrut,
    I am in the same boat as you
    I have still not heard anything from INZ.
    I have contacted INZ call centre and have been advised that they currently have backlogs from dec18 in lodging applications.
    Fingers crossed. Goodluck for your application.
    Please keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by polash0256 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I have submitted my ITA on last 21-Dec-2018 on Queen street dropbox, but still no confirmation emails yet or no fee deduction by INZ yet.
    If anyone has any update around Jan-2019 submission, Please share your timeline and experiences.

EOI Submitted: 20 Oct 18
    EOI Selected: 30 Oct 18
    ITA Received: 1 Nov 18
    ITA Deposited INZ Dropbox: 21 Dec 19
    Still waiting for INZ confirmation??

Thank you

We all are in the same boat, i have been advised by INZ that they are currently lodging applications from 14th Dec18. Hopefully your application is not too far away to get lodged.
    Wish you goodluck
    I am still waiting on my confirmation too
    Keep us posted

Have submitted my ITA on 9th Jan and they received it on the 10th but still no update and no fee deducted

@polash0256 Our application was lodged/sent on 20/12/18 (a day before you) and money had been deducted today... a few days back an application number had been assigned. Not too long now for yours I guess

Have a look at online services to see if anything has changed... my partner checks everyday lol

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    @polash0256 Our application was lodged/sent on 20/12/18 (a day before you) and money had been deducted today... a few days back an application number had been assigned. Not too long now for yours I guess

Have a look at online services to see if anything has changed... my partner checks everyday lol
    @ allune: Thank you for your latest update.

@ Ivish: Thanks for INZ current lodging date info.

By the way, I applied through LIA and uses his credit card to pay my ITA fees; that's why I am not sure whether I can check the update from my online service or not?
    Please keep posting if you have any update.

I think you can always ask your LIA the login for your application so you can check it online

@polash0256 Our application has been made through a licensed immigration adviser as well so the EOI is in their account BUT we do have active Online Services accounts from way back (work visa/working holiday days) so it's linked to my partner and I's profiles within the INZ (the accounts list all our applications with INZ) so we could see once a Resident Visa application had been listed... however they don't do this the linking for new clients/applicants anymore... so sorry couldn't be of help with that. Any update you have to do through the INZ Contact Centre (without an LIA) or through your LIA...

Page 1 of 56 123 ... LastLast