Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in January 2019

Thanks for all the bananas. It's amazing how much of a better head space we are in now it flicked over to approved. It's worth it guys, the stress definitely melts away and we are still ridiculous happy it's all over.

As promised our full details:

Lodged 10/1/2019
    Money taken 8/2/2019
    Escalation requested 30/07/2020
    CO allocated & first contact for more evidence 3/8/2020
    Second information request 24/8/2020
    2pc 31/8/2020
    Back to the co 14/9/2020
    Interviewed 15/9/2020
    2pc round 2 17/9/20 (we escalated to a manager here with a letter from our midwife)
    Online status changed 18/9/2020
    AIP letter and confirmation from co received to send our passports off 21/9/2020

We had an interesting twist that we requested escalation using eve and very suddenly got a CO afterwards. After chasing with the call centre apparently the eve was accepted and weirdly sent directly to a CO, this is seemingly not the process they are supposed to follow, this was based on the secondary applicants earnings. As much as it benefitted us it only really gave us a 2 week head start on the queue moving properly so we don't feel too guilty about being slightly out of turn, might be different had we applied months later.

We also aren't certain if our midwife letter asking them to get moving helped with our second 2pc as again we heard absolutely nothing back but suddenly it's approved.

Congratulations

CO assigned 4th of September
    CO's first contact on the 17th. She asked for IRD statements, payslips, bank statements only for the main applicant (me). She also asked for updated evidence for relationship. Additionally she sent an email to my employer with questions.
    19th of September we sent the documents. My employer replied to her questionnaire on the 22th.
    Today it was sent for 2PC.

I am surprised of how fast things are going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    CO's first contact on the 17th. She asked for IRD statements, payslips, bank statements only for the main applicant (me). She also asked for updated evidence for relationship. Additionally she sent an email to my employer with questions.
    19th of September we sent the documents. My employer replied to her questionnaire on the 22th.

Whats your occupation mate?

That's fast! Same date CO applied as you, 4th Sept, same date documents requested, 17th and we sent it the same day, my employer too. But since then nothing is happening. Even no phone call or questionnaire for my employer.

Good.

Did your CO emailed to inform you that your case is moved to 2nd person check or you called INZ call Center to check it?
    Thx

Congratulations Frankgo.

Mines in 2pc too.
    any idea how long is 2pc taking these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    That's fast! Same date CO applied as you, 4th Sept, same date documents requested, 17th and we sent it the same day, my employer too. But since then nothing is happening. Even no phone call or questionnaire for my employer.
    @Yanco how was your interview? I think CO emailed you for interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorsaab_001 View Post
    @Yanco how was your interview? I think CO emailed you for interview.
    She never called me. We're quite frustrated to be honest.

Hi Yanco and everyone else

225412 SALES REPRESENTATIVE (MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS)

I don't know how long does 2PC takes to be honest, but I am feeling optimistic! My CO told me that it usually takes 1-2 weeks.

She sent me an email 2 hours ago letting me know

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast