Thread: Visitor Visa

Default Visitor Visa

Hi ENZ Family,

Hope you all are doing fine.

My brother recently applied for Visitor Visa to come and visit us in Auckland. He is currently based in New Delhi, India. He submitted his application on 24th Jan 2019 and i am sponsoring his application.

Just wanted to see if someone who has recently applied for Visitor visa could share his/her timeline.

I did and others also here mine was declined twice for the no reason listed in the INZ manual.
    She provided all documents to support they have a job, own a house, new car, have a child in her custody, have a house in mortgage I can say 0% probability for here to stay here
    Last edited by khaled_eid; 4th February 2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rk123 View Post
    Hi ENZ Family,

Hope you all are doing fine.

My brother recently applied for Visitor Visa to come and visit us in Auckland. He is currently based in New Delhi, India. He submitted his application on 24th Jan 2019 and i am sponsoring his application.

Just wanted to see if someone who has recently applied for Visitor visa could share his/her timeline.
    My wife is Indonesian and applied in Jakarta 22nd Jan , approved 1st Feb ... Her previous tourist visa took 3 days to get , so a little longer for this one