Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 306

Thread: ITA October 2018

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Points Claimed: 165
    Applied from: Singapore
    Job Offer: No
    Branch: Manukau

    EOI Submitted: 28/8/18
    EOI Selected: 5/9/18
    ITA Received: 14/9/18
    ITA Submitted/Lodged: 4/10/18
    ITA Ack/Fee Deducted: 11/10/18
    CO Contacted: 11/3/19
    Submitted Tax Document: 9/4/19
    INZ informed: CO resigned: 27/5/19
    INZ informed: New CO assigned: 11/6/19

    Current Status: Pending

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Today, I have received invitation for JSV!

    Below is my timeline.

    Points Claimed: 165
    Applied from: Singapore
    Job Offer: No
    Branch: Manukau

    EOI Submitted: 28/08/2018
    EOI Selected: 5/09/2018
    ITA Received: 14/09/2018
    ITA Submitted/Lodged: 4/10/2018
    ITA Ack/Fee Deducted: 11/10/2018
    CO Contacted: 11/03/2019
    Submitted Tax Document: 9/04/2019
    INZ informed: CO resigned: 27/05/2019
    INZ informed: New CO assigned: 11/06/2019
    CO contacted to my last employer: 12/07/2019
    Invitation for JSV: 26/07/2019

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18

    Default

    @ tzo18:
    Congratulations.
    I am also from Singapore, Last month I submitted my Application.
    Can I know which stream are you in? Engineering?

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garapatihk View Post
    @ tzo18:
    Congratulations.
    I am also from Singapore, Last month I submitted my Application.
    Can I know which stream are you in? Engineering?
    Project Builder

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I received invitation for JSV!

    Occupational Group: Construction
    Occupation: Project Builder (including Building Project Manager and Site Foreman) (133112)

    Points Claimed: 165
    Applied from: Singapore
    Job Offer: No
    Branch: Manukau

    EOI Submitted: 28/08/2018
    EOI Selected: 5/09/2018
    ITA Received: 14/09/2018
    ITA Submitted/Lodged: 4/10/2018
    ITA Ack/Fee Deducted: 11/10/2018
    CO Contacted: 11/03/2019
    Submitted Tax Document: 9/04/2019
    INZ informed: CO resigned: 27/05/2019
    INZ informed: New CO assigned: 11/06/2019
    CO contacted to my last employer: 12/07/2019
    Invitation for JSV: 26/07/2019

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tzo18 View Post
    I received invitation for JSV!

    Occupational Group: Construction
    Occupation: Project Builder (including Building Project Manager and Site Foreman) (133112)

    Points Claimed: 165
    Applied from: Singapore
    Job Offer: No
    Branch: Manukau

    EOI Submitted: 28/08/2018
    EOI Selected: 5/09/2018
    ITA Received: 14/09/2018
    ITA Submitted/Lodged: 4/10/2018
    ITA Ack/Fee Deducted: 11/10/2018
    CO Contacted: 11/03/2019
    Submitted Tax Document: 9/04/2019
    INZ informed: CO resigned: 27/05/2019
    INZ informed: New CO assigned: 11/06/2019
    CO contacted to my last employer: 12/07/2019
    Invitation for JSV: 26/07/2019
    Congratulations!

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi Everyone, I've been following this forum for a while and would like to share my timeline so far.

    SMC residence with partner included.
    Points Claimed: 160
    Applied from: NZ
    Job Offer: Working in skilled employment
    Application lodged: 17-10-18
    CO Contacted: 25-3-19 (My LIA found out after following up, it was allocated about 2 weeks prior to this date)
    CO asked for more payslips, tax summary and questionnaire to employer: 27-5-19 (My employer informed the CO that there would be a delay in getting the questionnaire filled, after it was sent my LIA got a confirmation from the CO that nothing else was needed at that point)
    Current Status: Pending

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imran07 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I've been following this forum for a while and would like to share my timeline so far.

    SMC residence with partner included.
    Points Claimed: 160
    Applied from: NZ
    Job Offer: Working in skilled employment
    Application lodged: 17-10-18
    CO Contacted: 25-3-19 (My LIA found out after following up, it was allocated about 2 weeks prior to this date)
    CO asked for more payslips, tax summary and questionnaire to employer: 27-5-19 (My employer informed the CO that there would be a delay in getting the questionnaire filled, after it was sent my LIA got a confirmation from the CO that nothing else was needed at that point)
    Current Status: Pending
    Forgot to mention that I am currently on a work permit which runs out in November, If I don't hear something soon I would need to apply for another visa based on the submitted residency application.

    I've had a question on my mind for sometime but thought nothing of it since I was granted a 3 year work permit. My work experience as a graphic designer is not from a country listed under the comparable market. All my work experience is from the UAE and current experience from NZ. In my application, 5 years of my experience has been substituted for a qualification and the rest used as work experience for points. I do have an nz qualification too but this was gained after I moved here. Has anyone had experience with a similar situation? Just thinking about it, if there was an issue, would my application have got this far into processing? Thanks

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,976

    Default

    https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#66800.htm
    SM7.15 Comparable labour markets

    Work experience must have been gained in a labour market that is comparable to the New Zealand labour market unless:

    the work experience meets the requirements set out at SM7.30 for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage; or
    the principal applicant has current skilled employment in New Zealand or an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand (see SM6).

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thanks JandM, it was a bit confusing but I guess my application wouldn't have reached this far if my work experience wasn't considered at all.
    I guess waiting this long is playing tricks with my mind

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •