Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 302

Thread: ITA October 2018

  1. #261
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Paihia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi everyone,
    It's my first post after following forum from long time, Thanks JandM for helping me to finally able to post now.

    here is my timeline,

    EOI Selected - 02 September 2018 (Onshore, 165 points)
    ITA Lodgment - 01 October 2018
    First CO Contact - 13/02/2019 - Ask for additional documents. submitted on the same day
    CO contacted to my last employer: 12/02/2019 (verification)
    CO contacted to current employer: 12/02/2019 (ask for some documents)
    04 April 2019 - CO interviewed regarding job duties
    CO contacted to current employer: 16/05/2019 (another docs)
    Received letter of concern:05/08/2019
    submitted reply of PPI : 16/08/2019

    From that still waiting for outcome............Finger-cross.

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,847

    Default

    Yes. ++++++++++++++++

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_05 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    It's my first post after following forum from long time, Thanks JandM for helping me to finally able to post now.

    here is my timeline,

    EOI Selected - 02 September 2018 (Onshore, 165 points)
    ITA Lodgment - 01 October 2018
    First CO Contact - 13/02/2019 - Ask for additional documents. submitted on the same day
    CO contacted to my last employer: 12/02/2019 (verification)
    CO contacted to current employer: 12/02/2019 (ask for some documents)
    04 April 2019 - CO interviewed regarding job duties
    CO contacted to current employer: 16/05/2019 (another docs)
    Received letter of concern:05/08/2019
    submitted reply of PPI : 16/08/2019

    From that still waiting for outcome............Finger-cross.

    Hi Rock_05,

    If it's fine with you, could you please share to us the reason of your PPI letter?

    jeof

  4. #264
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Paihia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi Jeof,

    PPI was about my job duties which she believed that i am not doing 3 out 8 ANZSCO duties.

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_05 View Post
    Hi Jeof,

    PPI was about my job duties which she believed that i am not doing 3 out 8 ANZSCO duties.
    Hi Jeof,

    Would you mind sharing the industry you belong. Thank you

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    Hi Jeof,

    Would you mind sharing the industry you belong. Thank you
    Hi devarajl,

    I'm a Web Developer working in South Island and lodgement date November 09, 2019. How about you?

    Jeof

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_05 View Post
    Hi Jeof,

    PPI was about my job duties which she believed that i am not doing 3 out 8 ANZSCO duties.
    Thanks Rock_05, it seems they are more focus on each details of ANZSCO. Hope you have a good output soon and good luck!

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeof View Post
    Hi devarajl,

    I'm a Web Developer working in South Island and lodgement date November 09, 2019. How about you?

    Jeof
    Hi Jeof,

    My lodgement is 20th Dec . Still waiting for CO allocation.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Paihia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Yes Jeof, they are focus on mainly ANZSCO duties and Thanks for your wish. Good luck to you too.

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_05 View Post
    Yes Jeof, they are focus on mainly ANZSCO duties and Thanks for your wish. Good luck to you too.
    Hi Rock_05

    Which is your anzsco code?

    what exactly they are looking from anzsco roles and responsibilities.

    could you clearly explain it.

    Thank in advance.

    Samar

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •