Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by samarit View Post
    Hi Rock_05

Which is your anzsco code?

what exactly they are looking from anzsco roles and responsibilities.

could you clearly explain it.

Thank in advance.

Samar
    Hi Samar,
    I am working as a Retail Manager and they just match your role to anzsco core tasks and its different for all case but in my they want more evidence for 3 of 8 anzsco tasks.
    Thanks

All the Best Rock_05 and Samarit.

Please keep us updated when it gets approved

samarit, whatever your job is, INZ will look at the ANZSCO list, and will want to see a job description from the employer (and the applicant), describing in detail some responsibility at work which the employee fulfils regularly which meets each point (preferably every one, or at least most of them).

Hi there, is anyone waiting for second person queue for smc residence. Thanks if yes can you please share your timings
    Thanks

any update on your application?

Quote Originally Posted by lol04 View Post
    any update on your application?
    No update on my application yet.

It seems like will have to wait till next year for decision on my smc application . In few weeks it will be one year since application is lodged . Is there any time limits for decision to be made or it can take forever???? . It's strange how INZ website indicates 90 percent decision in 11 months time period for SMC application .

No, there is no limit. Every case takes as long as it takes. At the moment, INZ is in a strange situation, so everything is even less predictable than it ever was.

My LIA checked today and no further updates. It will be a year on the 17th of Oct, since I lodged. If I don't hear by the 4th, will need to apply for an extension as my work permit runs out soon

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    samarit, whatever your job is, INZ will look at the ANZSCO list, and will want to see a job description from the employer (and the applicant), describing in detail some responsibility at work which the employee fulfils regularly which meets each point (preferably every one, or at least most of them).
    Thanks JandM

Generally, how long will it take after we received "Invitation to apply for a Skilled Migrant Category Job Search visa" with the following items to submit.

Could you please advise me how to answer the 2nd items from the below list. Shall I booked the one-way ticket to New Zealand and send to CO. OR once we received the approved JSV we can book the tickets. My current organisation have two months notice period and December is holiday time.

1) A completed SMC job Search application form
    2) Evidence of your travel arrangements to New Zealand
    3) Evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself for three months in New Zealand
    4) Evidence that you have sufficient funds to purchase on outward ticket from New Zealand
    5) Your passport

Kind Regards
    samarit

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast