Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by msum View Post
    I am just confused what to do about "accomodation arrangements" ? Should I show some booking.com hotel booking which can be cancelled later as there is quite some time in January and feb when I plan to go there?
    You should show sufficient funds for accomadation

Documents required in my JSV invitation:

1.A completed SMC Job Search application form
    2.Evidence of your travel arrangements to New Zealand
    3.Evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself for three months in New Zealand
    4.Evidence that you have sufficient funds to purchase an outward ticket from New Zealand
    5.Your passport

I love the contradictions from INZ. You shouldn't book a flight until we say you can come, but we need evidence you're coming to grand a visa.

I came over on a working holiday with the terms I could not accept a permanent job but then had to send documents showing I'd accepted a permanent job to get my essential skills visa and technically breaking the terms of the working holiday.

Finally got some good updates yesterday! 1 email and 2 phone calls from the CO.
    Email - To ask for most recent payslips.
    Phone call 1 - To discuss my current role in the company.
    Phone call 2 - To ask for some supporting documents around my qualification (This was at around 7pm so they are working overtime). Sent it to my LIA to pass on to the CO today, the CO said once this has been received, she is close to making a decision.

Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Imran07 View Post
    Finally got some good updates yesterday! 1 email and 2 phone calls from the CO.
    Email - To ask for most recent payslips.
    Phone call 1 - To discuss my current role in the company.
    Phone call 2 - To ask for some supporting documents around my qualification (This was at around 7pm so they are working overtime). Sent it to my LIA to pass on to the CO today, the CO said once this has been received, she is close to making a decision.

Fingers crossed
    What is your lodgement date?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1234 View Post
    What is your lodgement date?
    17 Oct 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Imran07 View Post
    17 Oct 2018
    Fingers crossed for you

Dead silence from CO . I think he will be already in holiday mood . Does not look like getting finalized this year ......13 months ......long wait ...

Hello all,

I wanted to know after getting a job offer whom I need to contact or what is the next process to complete the PR

I think you will have had the information in with the Job Search Visa. The basic regulation is here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#66762.htm, but without detailed instructions as to how to follow up.

Basically, you have to send your contract (WITH all the small print) to the nearest INZ office (check with the INZ Office And Fees Finder) - you don't refer back to the CO that originally handled your application. If you don't find instructions have been sent to you, I suggest you should phone INZ.

Finally, status changed to approved today. My LIA called INZ to confirm it and they said my letter was in queue to be sent.

It went to 2pc last week and came back to the CO for some remedial work this week. They wanted more proof on past employers like contracts, payslips. Which I sent yesterday.

Took 13 and a half months after submission.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast