Thread: PR Application - Parking Tickets/infringment notices

Default PR Application - Parking Tickets/infringment notices

Hi guys,

I am just about to apply for my PR. I got an infringement notice regarding parking tickets and having parked a car with an expired WOF, however, paid on time right away, Do i have to declare these things and if yes, where?

On any form where it asks if you have any convictions, for the sake of complete honesty you say, 'Paid infringements only,' and give the details as you did in your post. But these infringements should NOT be a problem for you - the character requirement for PR is the same as for Residence. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#35052.htm

Thanks JandM. So I would tick yes in the rubric for "...... (including traffic ordriving offences) since being granted New Zealand residence, or while on a temporary visa
    or when unlawfully in New Zealand? And then just put "Paid infringements only"?

That's what others before you have done, with a good outcome.

Thanks again JandM. I did apply and ticked yes, stated --infringement paid only before due date---. I have also submitted INZ1023 (Application for transfer or confirmation of Visa" to get a physical label and will updated the forum of this has worked.