Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in [ February 2019 ]( 02 -2019) :cheers

Just a heads up to those of you that sent your SMC application to INZ just this month, the team that receive applications, lodge them and deduct the fees for SMC applications are currently taking 21 days from the date they receive the application to the date they lodge it and deduct the fees (I'm astounded at how slow it is at the moment - it hasn't been this slow for a long time!). They are currently opening, lodging and receipting SMC applications that were received at INZ on 31 January. So if you sent your application after 31 January, it could still be a long wait until your application is lodged and the fees deducted.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Just a heads up to those of you that sent your SMC application to INZ just this month, the team that receive applications, lodge them and deduct the fees for SMC applications are currently taking 21 days from the date they receive the application to the date they lodge it and deduct the fees (I'm astounded at how slow it is at the moment - it hasn't been this slow for a long time!). They are currently opening, lodging and receipting SMC applications that were received at INZ on 31 January. So if you sent your application after 31 January, it could still be a long wait until your application is lodged and the fees deducted.
    Thanks for your update EGoodhue.. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    I applied Jan 5 and they did not even lodge until feb 8.

that is a day short of five weeks - if they are now processing in 3 weeks, it means they have sped up.

Now lets start to Wait.... and wait....

Applied from: Onshore
    EOI Selected 23/01/2019
    ITA Delivered 25 /02/2019

Anyone here whose application has already been lodged?

Quote Originally Posted by ajb View Post
    Anyone here whose application has already been lodged?
    No update here. ITA was delivered 08/02/2019. Still waiting. I'm expecting fee to be deducted by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    No update here. ITA was delivered 08/02/2019. Still waiting. I'm expecting fee to be deducted by Friday.
    Thanks for the update. I hope the whole process will speed up soon.

Today just this appear to my account https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

Visa type Decision Application number Lodgement date Expiry date travel
    Resident Pending XXXXXX- - -

It takes Exactly 21 days from delivering to appear to site . no fees deduction yet .

The suspense is killing me. Hopefully it won't be a failed lodgement just as Luckyone mentioned in his new thread today.

When I login to immigration services, under immigration applications, it used to list my previous work visa and my current temporary work visa that ends in 2020. However, those are gone now in that list and the Resident visa appeared there with decision pending. It has an application number as well, but no lodgement date yet.

I wonder why my current and previous visas have been removed from the list. It does say "Below is a list of your pending and previous visas". Is this normal?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast