Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 203

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in [ February 2019 ]( 02 -2019) :cheers

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    8

    Default

    SMC finally approved
    EOI submitted: 28 OCt 2018
    ITA letter received: 01 Nov 2018
    Lodgment date: 02 Feb 2019
    CO assigned: 04 Sep 2020
    CO first contact: 21 Sep 2020
    Electronic documents sent: 21 Sep 2020
    Physical documents sent: 23 Sep 2020
    Never heard from a 2pc check or second CO
    INZ online changed from pending to approved: 12 Oct 2020
    Approval letter in principle received: 13 Oct 2020
    Passport sent: 14 Oct 2020
    Final approval letter and eVisa received: 22 Oct 2020
    ANZSCO accupation title: Geotechnical Engineer
    ANZSCO accupation code: (233212)
    No experience claimed.
    Thank you everyone for sharing your experience and kind support, especially EGoodhue and JandM.
    Wish you all get your applications approved soon.

  2. #192
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    It's happening. Case officer assigned today. 08 Feb. Unbelievable.
    This has been sent to 2PC today for a quality check. Now I'm more at ease as this basically means my case officer is happy and recommended to approve my application.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoigian View Post
    SMC finally approved
    EOI submitted: 28 OCt 2018
    ITA letter received: 01 Nov 2018
    Lodgment date: 02 Feb 2019
    CO assigned: 04 Sep 2020
    CO first contact: 21 Sep 2020
    Electronic documents sent: 21 Sep 2020
    Physical documents sent: 23 Sep 2020
    Never heard from a 2pc check or second CO
    INZ online changed from pending to approved: 12 Oct 2020
    Approval letter in principle received: 13 Oct 2020
    Passport sent: 14 Oct 2020
    Final approval letter and eVisa received: 22 Oct 2020
    ANZSCO accupation title: Geotechnical Engineer
    ANZSCO accupation code: (233212)
    No experience claimed.
    Thank you everyone for sharing your experience and kind support, especially EGoodhue and JandM.
    Wish you all get your applications approved soon.
    Amazing, many congratulations!!

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,890

    Default


  5. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    This has been sent to 2PC today for a quality check. Now I'm more at ease as this basically means my case officer is happy and recommended to approve my application.
    Yay! About time for you. My 2pc check took about 4 weeks - because 2pc had jury duty!! And there I was worrying it was something about my application 😂

  6. #196
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Points Claimed 160
    ANZSCO 261314
    Applied from: Onshore
    09/12/2018 EOI Submitted
    12/12/2018 EOI Selected
    03/01/2019 ITA Received
    07/02/2019 ITA Sent
    08/02/2019 ITA Lodged
    07/08/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    29/11/2019 Formal Complaint against INZ
    23/12/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    10/02/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    17/02/2020 Formal Complaint forwarded to Office of the Ombudsman (which is still being investigated by Head of Ombudsman)
    23/06/2020 Escalation Request by Employer Declined
    04/09/2020 CO Allocated
    16/09/2020 CO Requested IRD Summary for entire stay in NZ, request for employer to directly e-mail her a confirmation of employment (clarity about my position, salary, work location and hours of work per week)
    24/09/2020 CO requested assessment of medical file internally
    30/09/2020 CO requested NZ Police Certificates internally
    23/10/2020 CO received NZPC and moved to 2PC
    17/11/2020 Residency finally approved

    I started to believe this day would never come but it finally did! Thank you everyone for the support. ENZ has been a massive help to keep sane the past 2 years!!!

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Congratulations!!!!!! so happy for you!

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Points Claimed 160
    ANZSCO 261314
    Applied from: Onshore
    09/12/2018 EOI Submitted
    12/12/2018 EOI Selected
    03/01/2019 ITA Received
    07/02/2019 ITA Sent
    08/02/2019 ITA Lodged
    07/08/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    29/11/2019 Formal Complaint against INZ
    23/12/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    10/02/2019 Escalation Request Declined
    17/02/2020 Formal Complaint forwarded to Office of the Ombudsman (which is still being investigated by Head of Ombudsman)
    23/06/2020 Escalation Request by Employer Declined
    04/09/2020 CO Allocated
    16/09/2020 CO Requested IRD Summary for entire stay in NZ, request for employer to directly e-mail her a confirmation of employment (clarity about my position, salary, work location and hours of work per week)
    24/09/2020 CO requested assessment of medical file internally
    30/09/2020 CO requested NZ Police Certificates internally
    23/10/2020 CO received NZPC and moved to 2PC
    17/11/2020 Residency finally approved

    I started to believe this day would never come but it finally did! Thank you everyone for the support. ENZ has been a massive help to keep sane the past 2 years!!!
    Congratulation @Yanco , Happy for you. Enjoy

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    27

    Default

    @Yanco

    Congratulations!!!! Really happy for you.

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    @Yanco

    Congratulations!!!! Really happy for you.
    Congratulations YANCOOOOOOO , So happy for you both
    Best of luck for the new exciting phase nowww

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •