Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in [ February 2019 ]( 02 -2019) :cheers

Hi Yanco,
    Thats absolutely normal and it happened with me as well,
    You will see list of all your previous visas within couple of hours.
    Dont be panic, goodluck

Thanks Ivish. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    The suspense is killing me. Hopefully it won't be a failed lodgement just as Luckyone mentioned in his new thread today.
    Hey Yanco,

I have received my documents with reason for failed lodgement. I have not certified my birth certificate. Therefore they have returned everything back to me. Its one day job and again 3 weeks waiting for it to lodge.

Hope yours will get approve soon.

Cheers

So it's really 3weeks for INZ to lodged submission, eh? I expect my to be lodged by next week.

Luckyone, I'm sorry to hear your docs were returned, hopefully they will speed up a little more so yours will be lodged in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by ajb View Post
    So it's really 3weeks for INZ to lodged submission, eh? I expect my to be lodged by next week.

Luckyone, I'm sorry to hear your docs were returned, hopefully they will speed up a little more so yours will be lodged in no time.
    Thanks ajb,

Yeah, 3 weeks to open the package and realizing that one document is not certified and restarting the process again is really annoying. Hope yours will get lodged quickly...

Cheers

Latest update from INZ Manukau is that SMC applications lodged in mid-October are being allocated to immigration officers now. So still a 4.5 month wait from lodgement to allocation to an immigration officer (*sorry to bring bad news* )

Today I just received this email and fees deduction SMS . it takes 22 days from delivery by courier to receive this email .
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXX,

Attached above is your Acknowledgement Letter and Fee Receipt.

We have accepted your Residence application at lodgement and have forwarded it to Manukau for further processing.

As your postal address is offshore please let me know whether I could attached your original documents with the application or do you need us to send them back ?

Best Regards,

SUPPORT OFFICER

National Documentation Office (NaDO)|Performance and Support Group

Latest update from INZ today is that it's now taking 25 days from mail received at INZ to lodgement (how is it possibly getting slower?!? ) Today NADO (Northern Area Documentation Office), the team who receive the mail and lodge applications into the system, are opening mail and lodging applications that were received at INZ on 5 February.

I have received my confirmation mail today and they expect to complete my application by 22 November 2019.

My application is now lodged when I checked my INZ online account, my SMC resident visa application already has lodgement date and they've already deducted the fee from my bank account. Though no email confirmation received yet.

Will I still get the email confirmation or should I contact INZ for the next steps?

Points Claimed 160
    Applied from: Onshore
    EOI Submitted 04/12/2018
    EOI Selected 12/12/2018
    ITA Received 22/12/2018
    ITA Sent 11/02/2019
    ITA Delivered 13/02/2019
    Lodgement Date 13/02/2019 (appeared in INZ online 04/03/2019)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast