Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: SMC Applications submitted in [ February 2019 ]( 02 -2019) :cheers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    27

    Arrow SMC Applications submitted in [ February 2019 ]( 02 -2019) :cheers

    Anyone submitted in February 2019 ,

    please Lets share timelines and the experience here !!

    Regards,

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    new-zealand-bus-tours-straynz.jpg
    Last edited by esk; 4th February 2019 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Hi,

    My Timeline is:

    EOI Accepted : 12 Dec 2018
    ITA Residency : 20 Dec 2018
    Application couriered : 1 February 2019


    Thanks in advance

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Received this message form DHL :
    "Further Details - Shipment has been given a release by Customs. Next Steps - Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment
    will proceed to delivery "


    What does this mean ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,087

    Default

    Apart from Customs, other departments of the NZ government have the right to inspect imports if they think it necessary, for instance the MPI, concerned with bio-security. If none of them says they are interested in the goods, they will be delivered shortly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Apart from Customs, other departments of the NZ government have the right to inspect imports if they think it necessary, for instance the MPI, concerned with bio-security. If none of them says they are interested in the goods, they will be delivered shortly.

    Thank you for this clarification . today i have received sms form DHL Shipment Destination AUCKLAND - PENROSE - NEW ZEALAND Status Delivered - Signed for by: JAN V

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esk View Post
    Thank you for this clarification . today i have received sms form DHL Shipment Destination AUCKLAND - PENROSE - NEW ZEALAND Status Delivered - Signed for by: JAN V
    Sweet, major challenge is accomplished. Now just waiting left. I have been advised by a friend to keep an eye on bank account for payment deduction and online portal for any status update.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Did you receive any confirmation email that your application lodge ? ( as you know the DHL is not a proof that you application lodge successfully )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Points Claimed 160
    Applied from: Onshore
    EOI Submitted 09/12/2018
    EOI Selected 12/12/2018
    ITA Received 03/01/2019
    IQA Submitted 03/01/2019
    IQA Completed 25/01/2019
    ITA Sent 07/02/2019
    ITA Delivered 08/02/2019

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esk View Post
    Did you receive any confirmation email that your application lodge ? ( as you know the DHL is not a proof that you application lodge successfully )
    No I haven't received the confirmation yet.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Happy to share my timeline here.

    Points Claimed 160
    Applied from: Onshore
    EOI Submitted 04/12/2018
    EOI Selected 12/12/2018
    ITA Received 22/12/2018
    ITA Sent 11/02/2019
    ITA Delivered 13/02/2019

    Now waiting for lodgement confirmation.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •