Thread: Visitor visa

Default Visitor visa

Hello,
    I am from Nepal and currently I am in Australia as a visitor( visitor visa). I first applied visitor visa for new zealand but I got reject and suddenly I applied for australia and I got visa easily. I want to know that can I apply visitor visa for New Zealand once again? Is there any chances to get new zealand visitor visa?
    I will apply whenever I return back to my country Nepal.

Please suggest me! It will very help full!!

Thank you

First thing, be aware that Australia and New Zealand are entirely separate countries, so their governments can have different policies. The fact that you got a visitor's visa for Australia doesn't mean that you will necessarily get one for New Zealand. NZ seem to have a policy of not granting them very easily at the moment. See here https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55362, and there have been some newspaper articles about it.

However, there is nothing to stop you applying again for a NZ visa.

Thanks for your reply. I mean to say that after return from australia to my country at least they think that I am bona fide visitor as well as prove of other country visit.
    Previous application I was reject on the reason of I am not bona fide visitor and not any previous travel record out of country.

Thank you..

I see what you mean, and it certainly could help, having a record of genuinely visiting and going home again.

You will need some very strong evidence to support your application that you intend to return to Nepal at the conclusion of your visit to NZ - I am unfortunately seeing VERY few Visitor visa applications be approved out of the INZ Indian offices lately (where your Visitor visa is likely to be processed), they have become incredibly risk-averse and are declining a very high proportion based on concerns of applicants not being bona fide. That's not to say it's impossible, but be aware that it is very, very difficult. As much evidence as possible of things you will be returning home for will be beneficial (evidence of a job to return to, evidence of property you rent or own, evidence of family you are returning for, evidence of any studies you are enrolled in upon your return, evidence of any particular social events such as weddings, etc. that you are scheduled to attend upon return, etc.). You need to create a picture that demonstrates that you intend to come to NZ for a short time and have every intention of returning home after your visit, with evidence to support that (LOTS of evidence!).