Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know that your application lodged ? after it delivered to nz immigration by courier

Question How to know that your application lodged ? after it delivered to nz immigration by courier

How to know that your application lodged ? after it delivered to nz immigration by courier ?

Quote Originally Posted by esk View Post
    How to know that your application lodged ? after it delivered to nz immigration by courier ?
    Hi esk,

Usually the Support officers at National Document Office (NaDO) will send an email. For me they have taken a week and also more than a month for some cases.
    You can also keep checking on your fee deduction from your account, if you heard nothing from NaDO.

You can login and keep track on the status here..
    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

I am in the same boat. I sent my passport in for my PR Visa on Monday, 11 Feb 2019 and thought they would deduct the money and lodge it right away.

As the PR application is paper-based, will I still see a change on my online account?
    Last edited by Sebastian91; 14th February 2019 at 01:04 PM.

Sent my paper SMC application here in Auckland via courier on 7 February, arrived 8 February. Still no confirmation. Will update here how they informed me.

How do you guys keep calm while waiting? I can't put my mind at ease knowing all my original documents including passports have been sent in a box. Just hoping it arrived without any damage or something. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Sent my paper SMC application here in Auckland via courier on 7 February, arrived 8 February. Still no confirmation. Will update here how they informed me.

How do you guys keep calm while waiting? I can't put my mind at ease knowing all my original documents including passports have been sent in a box. Just hoping it arrived without any damage or something. :-)
    Hi Yanco,
    We have no other choice other than waiting for a response from INZ. Be prepared for late replies always. Patience is the key here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian91 View Post
    I am in the same boat. I sent my passport in for my PR Visa on Monday, 11 Feb 2019 and thought they would deduct the money and lodge it right away.

As the PR application is paper-based, will I still see a change on my online account?
    Hi Sebastian,
    I guess so. I do not have any experience on that. But according to INZ they will update all the progress online for most of the applications.

Hello all,

Does anyone know what exactly appears on either Online Services or Immigration Online (via RealMe) once a CO has been allocated? Does the status get changed from 'Submitted' to 'Application has been assigned to a CO", or...?

Cheers.

INZ stopped giving online updates over a year ago. Beyond the bare fact that an application exists for whichever kind of visa, you can't track the progress at all by that route. Most of the time, you will just see 'Pending'. There are various threads here on the forum where people who submitted applications in certain months are reporting back any progress they have heard, so others can see that (for instance), someone who submitted under SMC last September has now got a CO, so that they can make a broad guess where in the queue theirs may be in comparison.

Everyone would LOVE to be able to stand at their CO's shoulder and know every step taken and every reaction, but it does not work that way. It is normal that there are long periods when you hear nothing. The CO is working your case in rotation with 100 others. A lot of the time, your case will be waiting its turn for attention, and the CO will be dealing with other people's business while waiting for replies from other people to verify your evidence. S/He will only be in touch if s/he needs to ask you something or tell you something. The waiting and the anxiety are normal in this situation.

You can phone INZ if a reasonable amount of time has passed when maybe something could be expected to have happened, but the telephone answerers won't necessarily have anything they can tell you - sometimes there will be the information that your case has now been allocated to a CO, if you didn't know before, but otherwise, very often, it's just that the case is being processed.

We mailed our SMC packet on January 25th, and just today (15th Feb) I noticed our credit card has been charged, if that gives you any indication :-) At least I knew the package hadn't been lost on the way, because I used signature confirmed delivery.

Hi guys,

Just a quick update. I sent my PR application in on Monday 11 Feb by courier and it was received on Tuesday 12 Feb. I have just seen that they have deducted the money today Saturday 16 Feb.

I will keep you posted - nothing has changed online.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast