Thread: Urgent Query

Default Urgent Query

Hi
    I am asking this on behalf of someone. He has applied Visa under Skilled migrant category. He applied under ANZSCO 14111 and immigration has asked to review it under ANZSCO 621511.
    I just need to know shall he review his case again or shall he change the Job description has per the code he applied.
    He is appointed as a store manager. Which code will suit him? This is really urgent. Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by princearora View Post
    Hi
    I am asking this on behalf of someone. He has applied Visa under Skilled migrant category. He applied under ANZSCO 14111 and immigration has asked to review it under ANZSCO 621511.
    I just need to know shall he review his case again or shall he change the Job description has per the code he applied.
    He is appointed as a store manager. Which code will suit him? This is really urgent. Please Help.

Thanks in advance.
    http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....urant+Managers
    http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....0?opendocument

You PMed me this question and I've answered you the same way.

141111 is the code for Restaurant and Cafe Managers, the code for Retail Managers is 142111, they are 2 different jobs.
    Probably the immigration officer checked the business( size, other staff...) and the job description and s/he doesn't think that your friend do the job as manager as stated in the ANZSCO code,but just a supervisor as the new code s/he communicated to your friend. With that code he can apply for SMC only if he has a high wage( at least $37.50 / hour)
    In my opinion the best thing to do it's to reply to the immigration officer explaining him/her why he thinks their assessment isn't correct. You can send them a more detailed job description,a cover or support letter...