Thread: SMC Residency Application : Claiming Work Experience Points, letter format?

Default SMC Residency Application : Claiming Work Experience Points, letter format?

Hi all

Can you please give me an example of the letter that INZ would require in your ITA when you claim for working experience in an area of absolute skills shortage? I think the letters we obtained from our previous employers may not contain all of the information needed by INZ. We'd like to get these letters as soon as possible so that we can go ahead with our ITAs

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to respond to this!

I got below format from my ex-employer in their letter pad (edited the personnel details..).I lodged my application with this letter. Hope it may helps,

This is to certify that XXXX has served in our organisation, XXXX from 23 September 2010 to 22 February 2012 as XXXXX. He worked full time for minimum 42 hours per week and drawn salary of XXXX per month plus allowances.

During his term of employment his duties include but not limited to,
    "(JD must match substantially to ANZCO Description)"

During his service, we found him to be a diligent and accommodating staff as he had capability to complete the appointed task(s) in the required time. Moreover, he has also had a good rapport with his colleagues and superiors.

He resigned on his own accord and we wish him success in his future endeavors. Should you require further information on XXXXX Please contact the undersigned

Yours faithfully,

----------------------
    HR Manager,
    XXXXX Company.

Note that this letter was yet to be reviewed by CO.

Good luck dude!

A work reference letter must include:
    - what your job title was
    - the date you started the role
    - the date you left the role
    - average number of hours you worked per week
    - contact details of the employer

A description of the tasks and duties is not necessary in the reference letter - this will be verified by the Immigration Officer if need be.