Thread: How work experience is verified for offshore SMC 2019

Default How work experience is verified for offshore SMC 2019

• How work experience is verified for offshore SMC ?
    • what about the fact that some HR.dep doesn't care at all about any emails that is written in english (they only know X language ) ?
    • What if these HR.dep delayed the responses or they never reply back to co?

Usually via email. If INZ can't get a response to an email, it's a judgement call on the immigration officer's behalf as to whether they bother pursuing verification further and either award the points because the risk of the work experience not being legit is mitigated in other ways, or refuse to award points because the work experience can't be independently verified and the risk profile is such that the immigration officer isn't satisfied that the work experience can be accepted without verification.

CO will contact via email. If CO didn't get a response to their email, CO will contact the applicant and request for the contact details of the company again. CO will ask the applicant to check with the company as they didn't receive an reply from that company. Then you can chase the person/HR to reply back.

Recently I am going through this process. CO will send email to whatever email address you provide for verification in your application. Principally It should be email of HR or your supervisor. I did not have confidence on HR to reply promptly and provided email addresses of my supervisors. CO has contacted them already through email.

Regards