Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodhue Immigration

Thumbs up Goodhue Immigration

Hello everyone,

This is to make a review about Goodhue Immigration. (Definitely a positive one )

First of all, I am sorry about my poor writing

I have contacted many LIAs and lawyers before. But thanks to this forum and JandM, I met Goodhue Immigration. (Also few of this forum members have recommended her via private messages). I was really Impressed from the very first email I received from her.

I contacted her for my SMC application and everything was fine. Submitted the EOI and received ITA.

Meanwhile, I had to apply for another two years open work visa based on my studies here in New Zealand. For that I did not get any help from a LIA (Have done before and it was not a big deal to apply by my self). However, after a few weeks unfortunately I got a PPI letter from INZ. Then I asked Goodhue Immigration to represent me and answer for the PPI letter. She was happy to represent me and the way she handled my case was amazing. At the end we did not want to response for the PPI letter. Today I got a letter from INZ and they have approved my work visa.

I had lost all my hopes. But thanks to Goodhue Immigration I can stay in this beautiful paradise for another two years.

She always sent me very descriptive reply for each and every emails I sent her. She was there for every questions I asked (Even though some of those questions were really stupid she gave me an answer)

She always gave me an update about the application. And was really friendly (You already know about this from her post here in this forum)

The best thing is her charges are much much reasonable.

One thing I learned. It is always safe to go through a good LIA.

If anyone is looking for a good LIA, hope this review will help for them

Finally thank you very much Goodhue Immigration

Please pm me for her contact.

I completely agree with above comment. She has indepth knowledge about all immigration matters. All querys answered promtly and accurately. Once paper work provided, no stress for applicant after that.
    Highly Recommend Goodhue Immigration :-)

Just type Goodhue Immigration on Google. You will get their website link and contact details

Couldn’t agree more- she has been an absolute life saver for me and a helping hand in a very frustrating situation.

Not my LIA but She gave me a simple and detailed reply that calmed my poor soul down... I guess she must be Good .

Thank you so much for such a glowing review dnsuriya - it has been a pleasure to help you so far and I'm looking forward to helping you further with your goal to be a Resident in the country we are so lucky to call home

And thank you for the other kind comments you other members have left - so glad to have been able to help you in one way or another

I am incredibly passionate about immigration, I love my job as a licensed adviser and I really enjoy helping people as much as I can in their quest to live in NZ - we are such a tiny country with huge gaps in our labour market and we would be so lost without the wonderful migrants who choose to come here from all around the world!

Look forward to helping more of you in the near future

Unfortunately I have found about this forum after submitting my SMC application. Such an incredible support from goodhue & JandM on this forum! God bless you guys for that 🙏 I have already made up my mind to utilize goodhue’s official service/advice for JSV to RV 👍

Hi everyone,

Want to share our happiness, a big THANK YOU to Goodhue Immigration, our SMC application has finally been approved!

It has been quite a long journey for us, our timeline:
    1st application
    20 Jun 2017: EOI submitted
    2 Oct 2017: ITA submitted
    27 Nov 2017: CO assigned
    1 Dec 2017: CO sent employer questionnaire and requested IRD paysips and bank statement.
    6 Mar 2018: PPI
    20 Mar 2018: application withdrawn

2nd application
    24 Jul 2018: EOI submitted
    7 Sep 2018: ITA submitted
    18 Jan 2019: CO assigned
    14-15 Feb 2019: CO interviewed employee then employer via call
    22 Feb 2019: CO passed to 2PC
    28 Mar 2019: Approved

We would like to share a bit about our first application. We were always confident in applying for a visa by ourselves, we read the related operation manual, immigration instructions, and keep an eye for any updates and policy amendments, so it was a shock when the PPI came through, we lost our confidence as we thought we have given very comprehensive and thorough information, but we were misunderstood.

To resolve the PPI, we worked with an Immigration Adviser who advised us to withdraw our first application. At the same time, through ENZ forum, we get to know Erin from Goodhue Immigration when we discussed about the PPI, she actually has different opinion. However, by that time, we have appointed that other adviser, bearing in mind, we thought all advisers are the same: caring, helpful, and very knowledgable, although as any human beings could be, could have different views.

In our case, this was completely untrue. Please keep in mind all advisers are different, we might be very unlucky to experience the following.
    The advisers at first were extremely supportive and friendly. That was before we signed the agreement and processed their invoice. After that, they turned out to be unresponsive, repeatedly asked for the same data, failed to meet timeline and need to be reminded at all time, given various wrong information which can result in immediate failure to our application. Most of the time, they were not able to answer our questions that relates to resident visa application. We ended up feeling neglected, and depressed. At later time, we found that apparently they have very little experience in Skilled Migrant Category. They were really overpromised but under delivered. Finally, we decided to end the contract.

After that, we asked Erin if she would be able to represent us, and we also shared with her our bitter experience with previous advisers. In contrary to them, Erin was able to answer all that hanging questions with ease. We can see Erin's compassion, for her, we are not just another paperwork. She has been a real adviser that we can look up to.

Erin has been very supportive through the whole process. She even pushes us for progress when she noticed we were behind our initial plan. She has been kind enough to update us timely and we never feel the need to remind her anything, we felt that as if we can put our faith on her. When we feel worried, she was able to allay our fears.

She is an amazing adviser that know what she is doing. We highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for capable adviser - because you know you will be in a good hand.
    Last edited by kiaora2016; 28th March 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast