Thread: Employer requirements to prove financial sustainability

Default Employer requirements to prove financial sustainability

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can share the requirements/documents that an employer can provide to prove its financial sustainability? I am currently waiting for a CO to be assigned but we are expecting that this issue will be raised when the time comes as my company I work for is relatively new (10 months). In this light, me and my employer would like to get everything prepared just in case we are asked to provide it.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by caloiPH View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can share the requirements/documents that an employer can provide to prove its financial sustainability? I am currently waiting for a CO to be assigned but we are expecting that this issue will be raised when the time comes as my company I work for is relatively new (10 months). In this light, me and my employer would like to get everything prepared just in case we are asked to provide it.

Thank you in advance.
    Hello,
    Not sure if they'll ask for the same details but these were the documents that they asked from my employer:
    -Financial reports ending March 2018(Balance Sheet, P&L Account)
    -GST report for last 12 months
    -Employer Monthly Schedule for last 12 months

When it's a new company, INZ have in the past asked about their business plan, and the finances they have backing them. Your employer can be reassured that this is private between them and INZ, and it doesn't get shared with you, their employee.

Thank you Susabi and JandM.

Hi caloiPH,
    Any contact from your CO, if yes, any questions raised about new business and it’s sustainability?

Hi Tariq,

Still waiting for allocation. Has been in queue for 9 months now. Will let you know if I get any update.

Hi caloiPH,

Thank you and best of luck. Eager to hear good news soon from your side. Cheers