Thread: Item on its way - 1 month to due date

Unhappy Item on its way - 1 month to due date

Hi guys,

I have submitted my second round of documents for second ITA now. Today about 10 hours ago I received a notification that Item on its way. I do not have a good feeling about it. Last time I got this message, my application failed to meet the lodgement requirements. Could be another reason they send my document back? I still have one month to deadline....

Any one else got the same situation? I am very disappointed. Why this message come before they explain what was missing!!!

Hi,
    I dont have an answer for your post but all i can say that stay positive and hopefully your application will be accepted for processing.
    Lets Assume that your original docs on its way from INZ.
    Goodluck
    Last edited by Ivish; 26th March 2019 at 07:26 PM.

Why this message come before they explain what was missing!!!
    It's always done like that, and it's NOT necessarily anything that's missing - don't know why, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatable View Post
    Hi guys,

I have submitted my second round of documents for second ITA now. Today about 10 hours ago I received a notification that Item on its way. I do not have a good feeling about it. Last time I got this message, my application failed to meet the lodgement requirements. Could be another reason they send my document back? I still have one month to deadline....

Any one else got the same situation? I am very disappointed. Why this message come before they explain what was missing!!!
    Hi,

It happened with me, I was in the similar situation and found that it was the acceptance letter. And my application is lodged. So stay positive. Cheers.

All, I read the message, I have missed two x-ray which I was thought I would not need from previous application and it was due to this one. Beside that there are some Police reports that are expired by the time we submit the x ray that they request for it too. I only have 1 month and 28 days to prepare all of these requested document. I am wondering if they could at least accept my police reports which is still not expired and just request for x-ray. but i am still hopeful fingers crossed!

Good luck!

Again an Item on the way this message is like heart attack to me but it gets better from the last time. Not sure if deducting money means the application is successful or I just have to wait for my package now. very scary if its all for nothing!
    Ok just to share with you some milestone:
    SMC offshore without Job offer
    EOI Submitted: 17 Oct 2018
    EOI Selected: 23 Jan 2019
    ITA Received: 24 Jan 2019
    ITA Lodgement: 17 May 2019
    Fee deducted:05 Jun 2019
    Should I be waiting for the CO assignment now?

As they have deducted the money, your application is being lodged. The packet is most likely some of your evidence being returned, now it has been inspected and scanned into the INZ system - fingers crossed.

Your file will now wait in a date-order queue. When a CO has finished some of their work, they take the next case(s) from the front of the queue - they all work around 100 cases in rotation. The waiting now is for your case to work its way up to the front till it is its turn to be assigned. As you will have seen on other threads, INZ is currently working through a serious backlog and a chaotic reorganization, and unfortunately, yes, it has been up to six months for some people before they get a CO.

Thanks, JandM. You are right. the packet contains my IELTS and a letter communicating about my application that is accepted ...the waiting game started now