Thread: Help! INZ website is frustrating!

Default Help! INZ website is frustrating!

hey guys!

im having troubles with INZ website.

1) I cant find any information in regards to obtaining a fingerprint check for Australia. Ive checked AFP website but ?
    Do I need to go in to a police station here in WGTN? I have the police certificate, but confused with the fingerprint check.

2) Am I unable to print application forms from the INZ website?
    Last time I applied for a temporary visa, I found printing a draft application form helped, and I was hoping to do the same this time round, though the INZ website had me create a RealMe account and I wasnt able to print the form off. Argh!

Also, has anybody actually managed to SPEAK to anyone at the INZ call centre? I am getting pretty tired of INZ FM, lol 😂

1) https://www.immigration.govt.nz/know...question-14220

2) Go to this page https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...and-checklists and select the form you want to print off. (You have got into the section for online applications, so THOSE won't print off, but these will.)

(Google can be your friend. The information above came from two searches - two minutes. "INZ fingerprint check" and "INZ forms to print".)

Thank you for your help!

I was reading the application guidelines AND using google. Maybe I missed it during my frustration.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by TandD View Post
    Thank you for your help!

I was reading the application guidelines AND using google. Maybe I missed it during my frustration.
    Thanks again
    I like that you have followed JandM style for your user name 👍

😂😂