Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Visitor Visa Mumbai Branch

Default Visitor Visa Mumbai Branch

Hi All,

I have applied for visitor visa for my parents in Mumbai branch on 25th Feb 2019. When we called Immigration yesterday, we were told that no CO has been assigned yet. Anyone who applied during the same time frame?

Hi Bala6666,

Mine partnership work visa submitted in October 05th 2018 and CO assign 12th March 2019. Contacted by CO for additional documents on 23rd of March 2019. Waiting for update INZ Mumbai.
    Wish you to get a CO sooner. Seems like still INZ Mumbai working on with the application from last year Nov / Dec.
    Since your visa is a Visit visa you might get processed soon.

ALL THE BEST CHEERS.

Last edited by cutebuddy; 2nd April 2019 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks for that Cutebuddy

Hi, guys thanks for the updates. My partner has applied for partnership based visitor visa in the third week of January and we haven't heard back anything yet from INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by shreerang2007 View Post
    Hi, guys thanks for the updates. My partner has applied for partnership based visitor visa in the third week of January and we haven't heard back anything yet from INZ.
    I've applied on November 2nd and still nothing. Will call my adviser to make a follow-up call with INZ tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala6666 View Post
    Hi All,

I have applied for visitor visa for my parents in Mumbai branch on 25th Feb 2019. When we called Immigration yesterday, we were told that no CO has been assigned yet. Anyone who applied during the same time frame?
    HI Bala6666,

I have applied my parents visa by end of January and first week of February. They have received their visa in 3 weeks and and they are here as well. Sorry to hear about delay in your case. I am sure it must be close to approval.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
    HI Bala6666,

I have applied my parents visa by end of January and first week of February. They have received their visa in 3 weeks and and they are here as well. Sorry to hear about delay in your case. I am sure it must be close to approval.

Cheers
    Hi Luckyone,

I called immigration today they said that CO is still not assigned and also I had applied my dad as principal applicant and my mom as secondary applicant. They are saying that they both have to travel together. I have not come across this rule in immigration site. The issue is my dad cannot travel with my mum as my mum will travel first to help my pregnant women and dad will accompany her during her stay end time. any suggestions how to tackle this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bala6666 View Post
    Hi Luckyone,

I called immigration today they said that CO is still not assigned and also I had applied my dad as principal applicant and my mom as secondary applicant. They are saying that they both have to travel together. I have not come across this rule in immigration site. The issue is my dad cannot travel with my mum as my mum will travel first to help my pregnant women and dad will accompany her during her stay end time. any suggestions how to tackle this?
    Hi Bala6666,

It is hard to answer why CO hasn't been assigned yet but usual timeline is 21 days. I would recommend you to mail branch manager, (sorry i do not have email id) and explain your situation.

It is certainly not the condition to travel together. Sometimes it is good call them again and reconfirm this information or mail them and get it in writing. I have booked my parent's one way ticket and then mailed to immigration. they told me that they need to see return ticket to allow them to enter. therefore it is required to get everything in writing if you are not sure about the rule.

all the best.

Hi all,
    Can someone email or PM me the Branch manager email address for Mumbai INZ please.
    Thank you

Hi Bala6666,

I have submitted Visitor Visa applications in Mumbai (For my Mother and Sister) on 18 March 2019 and got my mother's visa back on 25 March, I just had a word with INZ for my sister's visa application and they told me no CO has been allocated yet.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast