Thread: Multiple application numbers?

Default Multiple application numbers?

Any one know why I seem to have two different application numbers? When I log into Immigration Online there is one "application number: A*******" but the correspondence/checking centre is sending my emails about providing more evidence quoting "Application Number: 1*******"

Is this a problem? How do I know which application number to quote on the phone as I have to call later on to check?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar1 View Post
    Any one know why I seem to have two different application numbers? When I log into Immigration Online there is one "application number: A*******" but the correspondence/checking centre is sending my emails about providing more evidence quoting "Application Number: 1*******"

Is this a problem? How do I know which application number to quote on the phone as I have to call later on to check?

Thanks
    These two numbers are linked. I queried it with INZ, and they confirmed applicants can use either number to refer to their applications.

Not a problem at all

The A***** refers to your Online Account Application number
    The 1***** refers to how an immigration officer using their internal program views it

An officer can use either number to find your application in the system, basically they are two systems that were merged together so each online application has two numbers. An A*** number and a 1**** number.

Paper applications will only have a 1***** number.

If anything only the 1***** matters as this is printed on the eVisa as well when approved...

Wow, thank you so much everyone! What a cool forum!