Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 151

Thread: ITA March 2019

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satty02 View Post
    Source please?
    https://fyi.org.nz/request/13653/res...604%200001.pdf

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    WELLINGTON
    Posts
    164

    Default

    they had 1100 priority cases assigned in just two months, god where are these applications coming from

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satty02 View Post
    they had 1100 priority cases assigned in just two months, god where are these applications coming from
    Priority queue ended in september first week. I just pray they keep on allocating similar numbers with non priority as well.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    80

    Default

    any update on latest allocations? I read on fb page that they reached to 9th march. any confirmation ?

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    any update on latest allocations? I read on fb page that they reached to 9th march. any confirmation ?
    There are few people from 9th march got CO but officialy no confirmation.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    102

    Default

    The oldest application in the non-priority queue is currently dated the 12 March 2019.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Any update on current allocations.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Any update on current allocations.
    I read a RTI response from immigration yesterday that says no allocation pending for period till 15 March (inclusive). That means allocations till 15 March 2019 is complete.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    I read a RTI response from immigration yesterday that says no allocation pending for period till 15 March (inclusive). That means allocations till 15 March 2019 is complete.
    yes, I too read that on fyi portal... the doc said, "As at 26th Sept.........no appl in the queue, logged between 1st and 15 March"... I was wondering if there was any movement in the queue, in these 4 days.... "state of despair"...you know.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    yes, I too read that on fyi portal... the doc said, "As at 26th Sept.........no appl in the queue, logged between 1st and 15 March"... I was wondering if there was any movement in the queue, in these 4 days.... "state of despair"...you know.
    could you please share the link? Thanks

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •