Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA March 2019

March 22

Hi March friends,
    Do share how it is going. I got a request for IRD summary of income and my employer got some questions and pay slip request. All submitted on same day. It has only been five working days after that, so not expecting to hear this week.

Thanks

At my end, its proof of relationship with spouse, a questionnaire for my current and previous employers to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    Hi March friends,
    Do share how it is going. I got a request for IRD summary of income and my employer got some questions and pay slip request. All submitted on same day. It has only been five working days after that, so not expecting to hear this week.

Thanks
    I received the same and additionally some questions to overseas employer. And co finalised it within 3 days (The same day the receives answer from overseas)

Quote Originally Posted by dnsuriya View Post
    I received the same and additionally some questions to overseas employer. And co finalised it within 3 days (The same day the receives answer from overseas)
    Is your approved now? When did you get CO?
    My case officer mentioned today that awaiting clearance from health assessment team as my previous health clearance was assessed as part of temporary visa. So they need to reopen my file and give clearance per residence guideline.

Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    At my end, its proof of relationship with spouse, a questionnaire for my current and previous employers to respond.
    I was not asked anything about relationship, may be because we had a kid. and are married from last 11 years.

I was not asked anything about relationship, may be because we had a kid. and are married from last 11 years.
    Well, we are in the similar situation. Married for 18 years and have a child.... yet they wanted to know. That's alright I guess.

The criteria require proof that a couple are and have been living together. Being married proves that they were at a ceremony for maybe half an hour. Having a child also doesn't have to mean a communal life. This is why INZ ask for evidence which can feel strange, or even upsetting, for a genuine established couple.

I haven't been asked anything for my relationship either. Not married, no kids. In 5y relationship and came to nz together 3y ago. Provided evidence in Feb19 with smc application and co is still satisfied today as she has passed it to 2PC. But I believe I created a good case when I applied in Feb 19. I made sure to include exactly what INZ is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I haven't been asked anything for my relationship either. Not married, no kids. In 5y relationship and came to nz together 3y ago. Provided evidence in Feb19 with smc application and co is still satisfied today as she has passed it to 2PC. But I believe I created a good case when I applied in Feb 19. I made sure to include exactly what INZ is looking for.
    That genuinely surprises me, since your partner is assessed in a similar manner to the Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa applicants (per generic residence instruction R2.1.15), and those applicants are routinely asked to provide updated relationship information if people's evidences in the partnership thread on this forum (it's usually for INZ to satisfy themselves that the relationship hasn't ended between the application being lodged and the decision being made). I myself was asked for updated relationship information just prior to our SMC application going into 2PC, so it sounds to me like it's something that the Immigration Officer simply missed -- don't be surprised if this comes back from 2PC as a remedial action.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast