Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by JHadders View Post
    Just called the INZ Contact Centre... CO assigned today, 18/09/2020!!! I can't believe it!!!
    FYI: lodgement date 4 march 2019
    Good to know, JHadders. Hope your CO contacts you soon...All the best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toorsaab_001 View Post
    I agree, some CO's take longer to contact applicant or employer as they do other verfications first.
    I understand that CO does not have updated info. Since we have few applicants from march got assigned CO and I am a 1st march applicant but no CO (after talking to INZ call center), my question is since we talk to INZ call center and provide our details to know whether we have a CO or not so the information which call center employees receive fortnightly is irrelevant because they are viewing our files real time. So it means the system takes time to reflect CO in your file.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
    I understand that CO does not have updated info. Since we have few applicants from march got assigned CO and I am a 1st march applicant but no CO (after talking to INZ call center), my question is since we talk to INZ call center and provide our details to know whether we have a CO or not so the information which call center employees receive fortnightly is irrelevant because they are viewing our files real time. So it means the system takes time to reflect CO in your file.
    My understanding that our SMC files are "physical" files and they are "picked" by officer or maybe some one puts them on CO's desk . Once the CO has had a look on it they may be updating that in system and that is what the call centre guys see.
    So chances arte that your file may be on deskbut not yet picked by CO to update in system. This is just a speculation and my logic of how the system may be working.
    Last edited by squishmaster; 18th September 2020 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spellings

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
    Yeah. Its confirmed now. I have been allocated a CO today. 1st March Lodgement.

Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Good to know, JHadders. Hope your CO contacts you soon...All the best !!!
    Thanks so much, linux!!!

Is there any update of what date they are allocating CO? Also, just a question what if I got CO for smc but my variation has no decision yet. What will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post
    Is there any update of what date they are allocating CO? Also, just a question what if I got CO for smc but my variation has no decision yet. What will happen?
    They allocated up to the 4 March on Friday morning, so it's unlikely that there has been any movement since.

Quote Originally Posted by JHadders View Post
    They allocated up to the 4 March on Friday morning, so it's unlikely that there has been any movement since.
    We are officially in March 2019, per INZ website. Do keep on posting friends, if you got any updates. My application is March end.

965 applications waiting for CO between 1 Feb to 15 May.

975 applications were allocated in August and 601 in July

Quote Originally Posted by Toorsaab_001 View Post
    965 applications waiting for CO between 1 Feb to 15 May.

975 applications were allocated in August and 601 in July
    Source please?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast