Thread: Partnership Work Visa Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSFC View Post
    Thank you :-)

Some examples of what they asked us are :-

How did you and your partner meet?
    How did your relationship start?
    When did you move in?
    How come youíre going for this visa?
    Are you with your partner just for a way to get residency?
    How do you share finances?
    How has she been supporting you while you havenít been allowed to work for the last few months? (As my other visa had expired so was on an interim visa)
    What did you do last night?
    What did you have for tea?
    Who does the cooking the most?
    Whatís youíre partners bad habits?
    What donít you always agree on?
    Whatís your usual morning routine?

So that covers quite a lot of it, will have been a few more too but thatís as much as I can remember fully. But you should get the idea of what to expect if you get an interview :-)
    Wow....
    " What did you do last night? and What did you have for tea?" I would be very confused about what to answer: laugh Very interesting experience....

Hi CraigSFC

Congrats on your approval. May i please know of you applied online or paper? Mineís taking too long, still in the queue when i called them yesterday. Hope to get allocated soon as i am in interim on tourist conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Margxsmcd View Post
    Hi CraigSFC

Congrats on your approval. May i please know of you applied online or paper? Mine’s taking too long, still in the queue when i called them yesterday. Hope to get allocated soon as i am in interim on tourist conditions.
    Thank you! We applied through an immigration adviser, it was an online application. We payed extra to get someone to do it for as we didn’t want to have any mistakes on the application. When did you apply?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSFC View Post
    Thank you! We applied through an immigration adviser, it was an online application. We payed extra to get someone to do it for as we didn’t want to have any mistakes on the application. When did you apply?
    I applied 28May money deducted 6Jun paper application. Hopefully to get CO soon. Been in interim (tourist) visa for over 3months now and its not fun. Iíll keep in touch. Congrats again.

Did anyone of you get assigned to a CO recently or visa approved if so could you share a timeline?
    Looking for some good news to not lose hope haha

Quote Originally Posted by Julie.Ma View Post
    Did anyone of you get assigned to a CO recently or visa approved if so could you share a timeline?
    Looking for some good news to not lose hope haha
    Called inz yesterday to check about my work visa under partnership but it was still in queue. Applied 28May2019. But, my Resident visa under partnership was assigned to a CO since 11th of Nov and it was in 2pc now. Same date of application as work. Whatís you timeline Julie.Ma?

Hi, i am a New zealand PR and overseas citizen. can anyone please confirm i need to submit PCC from my country to support partner for work visa. ?

See this recent post. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...450#post586450 They COULD ask for police certificates, but they may not to. You don't have to submit them with the application, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    See this recent post. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...450#post586450 They COULD ask for police certificates, but they may not to. You don't have to submit them with the application, anyway.
    Thanks alot JandM.

Hi all, I have applied for a Partner Work Visa in 2019 and would like to share my experience:

After submission of all my documents online I have received my Visa after just 4 weeks of waiting time. Very unexpected! This was despite having had an issue with my medical and having had to go back for another x-ray.

When submitting the documents I tried to be as meticulous as possible:

Complete TXT and Facebook chat history, pictures, letters from friends, a letter from the landlord, holiday proof, invoices, timeline, police certificates, IELTS results, proof of the last 7 years of work, vaccination records and so on.

I am not sure if that was a reason for my getting my visa granted so soon, but hey - it wonīt hurt trying to be as meticulous as possible, if it can speed your process up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast