Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Partnership Work Visa Timeline

Hi All Good Afternoon,

I have applied my wife Work Visa based on partnership (online) on 30th of July, haven't heard anything yet.
    It's been more than 90 working days and if we see other way than more than 4 months till date, still waiting for case officer to assigned. And when i called yesterday to immigration they said May allocation is going on.

My work visa under partnership got approved today. Applied 28May, got CO 20thDec.

Hi rich12,

Have you heard anything about your wifeís application? I applied on the 9th of August 2019 & got a case officer assigned on the 13th of Jan 2020. Iím still awaiting feedback from them though.

Hey Hi Lyndalkim Good afternoon,

First of all i am very happy that you at least got your case officer, mine wife application is still in Queue and its been more than 120 working days now minus the Christmas holidays but i just called them yesterday again and they told me the same like before that they still splitting up files from May 2019, but the guy was helpful he told me to put an Escalation mail to Hamilton branch manager, so i send them mail today morning and within hour of time i got reply that they not Prioritizing my wife application at this stage as they giving more importance to applicant whose interim visa got expired.

Day by day its getting frustrating as we cant plan anything, and i am the only one who is working hard day and night to support my family.

Time line :

Applied Partnership based Work visa online----30 July 2019
    Case Officer : Still Waiting in Queue.
    Last edited by rich12; 23rd January 2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rich12 View Post
    Hey Hi Lyndalkim Good afternoon,

First of all i am very happy that you at least got your case officer, mine wife application is still in Queue and its been more than 120 working days now minus the Christmas holidays but i just called them yesterday again and they told me the same like before that they still splitting up files from May 2019, but the guy was helpful he told me to put an Escalation mail to Hamilton branch manager, so i send them mail today morning and within hour of time i got reply that they not Prioritizing my wife application at this stage as they giving more importance to applicant whose interim visa got expired.

Day by day its getting frustrating as we cant plan anything, and i am the only one who is working hard day and night to support my family.

Time line :

Applied Partnership based Work visa online----30 July 2019
    Case Officer : Still Waiting in Queue.
    What a pity! Iím so sorry for the hold up My interim visa is expiring in 2 weeks which is why I think Iíve been assigned a CO. I too havenít been able to work in 10 months, which is extremely exhausting - both mentally and financially. I came here on a 3 month visitors visa, we then submitted my application and I have been on an interim visa since.

Goodluck - I hope you hear something soon! Please keep me posted on any updates

Hi All,

I'd like to share timeline for our Partnership Based Work Visa. We did it through a LIA

LIA Submitted all application on 20 November 2019
    CO assigned asking for more evidence on 14 Jan 2020, (8 Weeks in the queue until CO assigned)
    Application Approved yesterday 29 Jan 2020.

Total: 10 Weeks

We're very surprised as we thought it should be at least 3-6 months just to wait for Co to be assigned.

Hey suryz.lee Good afternoon,

Many Congratulations on Work visa Approval and Could you pls let me know when was the original visa expiring.

Hi Lyndalkim Good afternoon,

yes thats why because you are running out of your interim visa and my wife got 2 years visitors visa so probably they taking more time, nowries best of luck and let us know if there is any more outcome than.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast