Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2PC back log - EGoodhue

Default 2PC back log - EGoodhue

Hi EGoodhue,

I sent email to my CO and was told that my application is in queue for the 2Pc.

I remember in one of your earlier posts where you updated regarding the backlog clearance for 2pc application.

Do you have any updates that which applications are being assigned for 2PC these days??

Regards,

Hello Ozman750,

My CO informed a couple of days ago that queue was of 3 weeks.

Lets hope for better results.

Your CO will send the case for 2pc checking whenever s/he has finished working it and can recommend an outcome - that part of it isn't down to a certain length of time since lodgement, but depends on when all the verifications have come back and her/his part is done.

Then queuing time, we're being told here, is now about three weeks. EGoodhue has said elsewhere that the actual check takes roughly 15 minutes. If all is well, that will be the end of it, but if the 2pc official finds any mistake or any omission, the case will be sent back to the original CO to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Hi EGoodhue,

I sent email to my CO and was told that my application is in queue for the 2Pc.

I remember in one of your earlier posts where you updated regarding the backlog clearance for 2pc application.

Do you have any updates that which applications are being assigned for 2PC these days??

Regards,
    My CO replied that she should be able to provide an update on my application within 2-3 weeks but did not mention about 2pc. I wonder it should have been forwarded to 2pc then, fingers crossed

Update from an immigration manager at Manukau today says that 2PC is currently still taking up to 4 weeks, but set to reduce slowly over the coming weeks as they add more staffing resource to the 2PC task. In terms of 'best practice', it's meant to take no more than 3 working days from application going into the 2PC queue to application coming out all finalised - here's hoping that's what they are working towards by adding more staffing resource!

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Update from an immigration manager at Manukau today says that 2PC is currently still taking up to 4 weeks, but set to reduce slowly over the coming weeks as they add more staffing resource to the 2PC task. In terms of 'best practice', it's meant to take no more than 3 working days from application going into the 2PC queue to application coming out all finalised - here's hoping that's what they are working towards by adding more staffing resource!
    That’s amazing news 👍 Thanks for sharing!

Thanks EGoodhue, JandM, mauricio, susabi and sona

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Thank you for your useful information, as always. Our SMC application was lodged on Jul. 11, 2018 and we are still in the queue for quality check. We are hoping it will be cleared soon as our family visa will expire on this May. CO suggested us to lodge for another visa before it expires. Honestly we didn't think it was taking tooooo longggggg.

Quote Originally Posted by Junontpt View Post
    Thank you for your useful information, as always. Our SMC application was lodged on Jul. 11, 2018 and we are still in the queue for quality check. We are hoping it will be cleared soon as our family visa will expire on this May. CO suggested us to lodge for another visa before it expires. Honestly we didn't think it was taking tooooo longggggg.
    That's terrible that they're suggesting you apply for new temp visas when your application is at the very final stage for residence! I would argue strongly against that. It's not your fault that they are not processing their work efficiently and it's not on that they're penalising you for their own internal issues, especially when the service standard for a 2PC is meant to be 3 working days!

Hi EGoodhue
    Would you be able to give me some suggestions, please...

SMC Application was sent back to CO on February 2019. My application was lodge in July 2018.
    I am regularly checking with immigration call center , no updates yet. Employer Questionaire was sent in May. No other known updates for my application. Still with Co. And I came to know my Co was on leave in between.

Would you be able to help me? How can I know the updates?
    I have send couple of emails as well.
    I really appreciate your help in this forum.

Thank you so much, Erin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast