Thread: Online application (Acknowledgement question)

Default Online application (Acknowledgement question)

Hi Guys Good morning, afternoon or not night wherever you are lol .
    So ,sorry to disturb but I'll like to confirm something from those who had applied for visas online , I have seen people saying they received an acknowledgment from Inz that there application has been received , just to confirm was this the same kind of acknowledgment you received or were their another email provided separately after this to acknowledge that your application had being received?
    I'm trying not to get confused as i have seen people(online applications)said that they applied for example 2 days ago but received acknowledgments message 2 or 3 days later , it's being more than 2 weeks now I received nothing so I want to make sure if this is the same kind of ACKNOWLEDGMENTS you received... & also the day I paid was the same day it was deducted from my card and I also got the invoice same day .
    Thanks
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by onyiking; 11th April 2019 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Can you please remove first screenshot that shows the invoice of my payment that was uploaded by mistake please . Thanks

I received acknowledgement a few days after I applied for my work visa but nothing for my residency application. They just took the money.

I applied for the work visa after the residency so go figure.

INZ are odd.

Good luck 👍