Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Holaaa Guy's I got a physical interview on 31 July at 9:30 am at Hamilton. I am confident as well as I am right as well but I am nervous as well I don't know why but did anyone have physical interview I just wanna know what is been asked ????

Here's a quite recent thread https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55441 on this subject.

Awesome thnxxx jandm I will practice those questions.

Notice, the questions will be personal TO YOU and your couple. Remember, the basis of all checking on partnership visas is that they are the ones most often targeted by crooks paying people to lie to get them a visa. YOU know you're decent people, and really live together, but INZ don't know you at all, so what seem like questions on tiny trivial details are checking things that people who genuinely share a close relationship have as part of their day to day existence. It's ALL important, even if it seems like nonsense.

Fair enough jandm they are doing their job I know we will just answer honestly and correctly what they will ask. Actually to be honest I am completely tension free at the moment. Just a bit nervous but I know everything is gonna fine

Sharing my time line for partnership resident visa

Applied online 17th April 2019
    Still waiting for CO

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112