Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Just thought Id add myself to this thread.

Applied on Sept 17th, payment taken and acknowledged by INZ so the wait begins!

Fully understand the process this takes so pretty relaxed but love hearing about everyone elses stories so appreciate updates from those currently going through the same process!

Quote Originally Posted by JD87 View Post
    Just thought I’d add myself to this thread.

Applied on Sept 17th, payment taken and acknowledged by INZ so the wait begins!

Fully understand the process this takes so pretty relaxed but love hearing about everyone else’s stories so appreciate updates from those currently going through the same process!
    Good luck my friend. Welcome on board.

It's being almost 2weeks that I got informed that my application has been allocated to a CO by the customer service but I have heard nothing. So I decided to send further evidence covering March - September to my Lia today just incase. STILL WAITING for that CO's email . However , the customer service who spoke with me asked if I want my CO's email , I said NO . If he hasn't contacted me , theirs no need for me contacting him.
    Last edited by onyiking; 20th September 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    It's being almost 2weeks that I got informed that my application has been allocated to a CO by the customer service but I have heard nothing. So I decided to send further evidence covering March - September to my Lia today just incase. STILL WAITING for that CO's email . However , the customer service who spoke with me asked if I want my CO's email , I said NO . If he hasn't contacted me , theirs no need for me contacting him.
    Hi onyiking have you got an email from INZ said you have been assigned to a CO? Or you just called INZ then they told you that? Have your LIA updated you that? Thanks

Hi, anyone knows that if your Co will get notification when you call Call Centre ? Or if there is a note which shows our call records ??

I concern about if calling Call Centre has any negative effect ?

From personal experience they do record every call and what the conversation was about. I saw this when We requested my husbands immigration file it had details about every call. I dont think it has any negative effect though

Quote Originally Posted by lda View Post
    Hi onyiking have you got an email from INZ said you have been assigned to a CO? Or you just called INZ then they told you that? Have your LIA updated you that? Thanks
    I called INZ myself and I was told I've been allocated. No news from the CO although the customer care offered me my Co email but I refused to take it (that's because I've not been contacted by him ) . I informed my Lia that I called inz , he hasn't received any email yet from inz . I think external checks take more time than checks made in NZ . I've never been to New Zealand ,I am from Nigeria, lived in south Africa & currently living in south America so alot of translated documents and other docs to be verified I think this is why it is taking some time. Hopefully next week initial assessment will be done . Hopefully!!!

TIMELINE

Applied online/offshore : 20th of March .

Fee deducted : 20th of March.

1st Call inz : 20th of Oct (No CO).

2nd Call inz : 9th of Sep (No CO).

3rd Call inz : 11th of Sep (CO allocated on 9th Sep few min later after I called ) .

4th Call inz : 20th of Sep ( still with CO , told I shouldn't worry if anything is needed I'll be contacted & i was offered CO email address , I said "NO need" atm) .

Atm No news from co yet still waiting & We don't intend calling again, let them do their job .
    Good luck to everyone of us.
    Last edited by onyiking; 21st September 2019 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Hi, anyone knows that if your Co will get notification when you call Call Centre ? Or if there is a note which shows our call records ??

I concern about if calling Call Centre has any negative effect ?
    Yes !! I think they take notes . I called on the 9th of sep and called again on the 11th of sep and the guy who i spoke with said i called 2 days ago i said yes .

For negative effect that's no way near to have an effect on your application. Imagine inz telling someone " your application has been declined because you call too much " .

On the other hand, there was a forum member some time ago, who KEPT calling and emailing on every slightest query that crossed his mind, who received an email from a branch manager telling him he should stop harassing his staff.

Nobody does their best work when they have the feeling someone is breathing down their neck all the time, and COs do get told about applicants' calls. This is why I have often posted before, saying that if you're thinking of getting in contact only to say, ' I'm waiting and I'd like you to tell me something,' it's really best not to do it - unless a time they told you is LONG past, or you've heard nothing for literally weeks.

Hi All , this place is dry any update lol? ...going to 3weeks now, that inz customer care told me I got a CO & I haven't received no notification from my Dear CO .
    Last edited by onyiking; 25th September 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast