Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Agam13c View Post
    Its resident visa under smc
    I hope you get a positive outcome my friend and I guess you may find matching timelines and information to help you understand better about SMC visas if you join one of the smc threads . This is a resident Visa partnership thread you may get confused following our timelines or we may get confused following yours as they are both completely different visas and to the best of my knowledge they are not processed in the same place . I'm not saying you can't comment here , feel free . I'm just kindly saying so that we all and others to join don't get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Agam13c View Post
    Its resident visa under smc
    The other people on this thread have applied for Partner-Sponsored Residence visas, so their situation is different from yours, and their visas will be being processed in a different department of INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Margxsmcd View Post
    Omg! We are not far from each other. Please keep in touch @addnbsct!
    Similar application submission date.. but Iíve applied for Partnership Residency Visa - Iím not sure but there may be another thread for Partnership Work Visas as processing is much quicker for the work visa than the people on this thread who have applied for residency

Quote Originally Posted by addnbsct View Post
    Similar application submission date.. but Iíve applied for Partnership Residency Visa - Iím not sure but there may be another thread for Partnership Work Visas as processing is much quicker for the work visa than the people on this thread who have applied for residency
    Hi addnbsct yeh i applied for both work and resident visas at the same time (28/5/19, onshore, paper) 😊 Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I know people asked this question before but now timelines are different.

Just want to know how long does it takes from online APPROVED to get e-visa ATM.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by november21st View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just want to know how long does it takes from online APPROVED to get e-visa ATM.

Many thanks
    HI, your online status is approved now ?

Finally got my CO assigned on 18th October. Applied on April 18th. Exact 6 months. He has asked for more documents.

Quote Originally Posted by sarav1980 View Post
    Finally got my CO assigned on 18th October. Applied on April 18th. Exact 6 months. He has asked for more documents.
    Nice!!! Congrats for having a CO sarav1980. Just curious, Did you apply online or paper?

Quote Originally Posted by sarav1980 View Post
    Nice!!! Congrats for having a CO sarav1980. Just curious, Did you apply online or paper?

Quote Originally Posted by november21st View Post
    Hi everyone,

Many thanks
    Impossible to predict for you - what happens in one person's case won't necessarily happen in another's. 'Online approved' and 'eVisa sent' are two different actions done by different sets of clerks. The date-order queues don't run in synch, so there's no cause-and-effect link between them.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast