Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 628

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

  1. #431
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,295

    Default

    I'd say, no harm in telling her. It doesn't have any direct bearing on your application for Residence, but it's a step in a good direction.

  2. #432
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Finally today I'm officially resident of this country. It was a crazy adventure worth remembering. Thank you guys for your support, and good luck everyone who's currently awaiting their decisions.
    - file applied November 26th 2018
    - officer allocated June 2019
    - further documents needed August 2019
    - Interview in Hamilton October 2019
    -Decision november 6th 2019
    ♥️🤗🎊

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainj View Post
    Finally today I'm officially resident of this country. It was a crazy adventure worth remembering. Thank you guys for your support, and good luck everyone who's currently awaiting their decisions.
    - file applied November 26th 2018
    - officer allocated June 2019
    - further documents needed August 2019
    - Interview in Hamilton October 2019
    -Decision november 6th 2019
    ♥️����
    FINALLY!!!!! Congratulations, was hoping for a good result from you

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,295

    Default


  5. #435
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi everyone,
    I've been following this forum from long time. Online residency applied 28th May 2019. No CO allocated yet.

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainj View Post
    Finally today I'm officially resident of this country. It was a crazy adventure worth remembering. Thank you guys for your support, and good luck everyone who's currently awaiting their decisions.
    - file applied November 26th 2018
    - officer allocated June 2019
    - further documents needed August 2019
    - Interview in Hamilton October 2019
    -Decision november 6th 2019
    ♥️����
    Congratulations mate. That was really a crazy timeline .

  7. #437
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainj View Post
    Finally today I'm officially resident of this country. It was a crazy adventure worth remembering. Thank you guys for your support, and good luck everyone who's currently awaiting their decisions.
    - file applied November 26th 2018
    - officer allocated June 2019
    - further documents needed August 2019
    - Interview in Hamilton October 2019
    -Decision november 6th 2019
    ♥️����
    Congratulations! That must've been stressful so I'm glad it all worked out

  8. #438
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alamsandhu01 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been following this forum from long time. Online residency applied 28th May 2019. No CO allocated yet.
    I applied 17 Apr and was only contacted by my CO on 15 Oct, so just under six months later. That was to ask for additional evidence, so I'm not sure when they were assigned to my case. You might want to start collating evidence for living together for the period since you applied until now.

  9. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polskiwi View Post
    I applied 17 Apr and was only contacted by my CO on 15 Oct, so just under six months later. That was to ask for additional evidence, so I'm not sure when they were assigned to my case. You might want to start collating evidence for living together for the period since you applied until now.
    me too applied the same day. April 17 and CO on 17 Oct. Uploaded teh requested docs. Still waiting. let us hope the best soon.

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Just a quick update for everyone waiting on 2 PC...

    My CO emailed me this on 1st Nov;
    "I hope you are well.
    I am just emailing to let you know that I have now completed my assessment of your application.
    This has now been submitted for a final quality check. These checks are completed for all residence applications and are currently taking around 8 weeks to be completed.
    I will be in contact with you as soon as your application has been returned to me."

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •