Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Congrats Sim!! Let me know if they ask for any more evidence, I was asked for more evidence on Thursday and sent everything on Friday - haven't heard updates since.

Quote Originally Posted by HenUK View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Reading everyone’s post puts a smile on my face 😊

My timeline is this.
    Partnership residency visa
    Applied on 23rd August 2019 (Friday) Onshore
    Fees Deducted 24th August 2019
    Case officer assigned 6th March 2020
    Called me asking for:
    (More information living together from August to March) 2019/2029
    Haven’t heard anything from my case officer yet, But I rang the call centre on Friday the lady told me that my case officer doesn’t need anything else from me.
    So I’m hoping not long now 😊

Hi HenUK, I think we are on the same timeline. I submitted mine on 5 August 2019. It was on 2pc on 18 June and back to my CO asking for financial dependency docs for my daughter on 23 June. Submitted all needed docs on 24 June and waiting again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Katherinemitch View Post
    Congrats Sim!! Let me know if they ask for any more evidence, I was asked for more evidence on Thursday and sent everything on Friday - haven't heard updates since.
    Hi Katherine

Thanks, I am with through a Lawyer but the lawyer hasn't contacted me yet for anything. Just like you, I called the call center yesterday evening and found out that I have a CO and they gave me his email address to contact if I need to ask anything. But I am waiting for them to contact me if they need anything or my lawyer.

Cheers
    Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Sim1602 View Post
    Good luck HenUK, it should be any day now. Keep celebration drink ready. Do keep us updated if you hear anything.
    Thanks Sim1602

I will 100% and yours won’t be long to 29th November you Applied? You Already got a case officer so should not be much longer!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamnz2019 View Post
    Hi HenUK, I think we are on the same timeline. I submitted mine on 5 August 2019. It was on 2pc on 18 June and back to my CO asking for financial dependency docs for my daughter on 23 June. Submitted all needed docs on 24 June and waiting again.....
    Oh wow we are close! I personally think this week or next week for approval for yours Apparently could take up to 4 weeks on 2nd CO, but it all depends on each case.
    Well keep that Champagne ready 😊 🙏🏾

Quote Originally Posted by HenUK View Post
    Oh wow we are close! I personally think this week or next week for approval for yours Apparently could take up to 4 weeks on 2nd CO, but it all depends on each case.
    Well keep that Champagne ready 😊 🙏🏾

Hi HenUK,

Just an update.. YOU ARE RIGHT... got my Partner Residence Visa today.. after two weeks in 2PC. It is exactly 11 months from the time that I filed it but it's worth the wait...
    INZ said that my daughter's visa is also approved but since she is offshore, the issuance of her visa is pending until border is open.
    Goodluck everyone...

Hi HenUK,

Just an update.. YOU ARE RIGHT... got my Partner Residence Visa today.. after two weeks in 2PC. It is exactly 11 months from the time that I filed it but it's worth the wait...
    INZ said that my daughter's visa is also approved but since she is offshore, the issuance of her visa is pending until border is open.
    Goodluck everyone...
    Hi dreamnz2019

Yess! Congratulations!! I just knew by feeling you’ll get it this week or next! So much relief!

Have a amazing weekend! 🥳 🎉

Hi HenUK,

Goodluck everyone...
    Congrats Dreamnz2019

Hi folks, anybody here applied partnership resident visa support from NZ permanent resident visa holder?

My question is

Do the Permanent resident visa holder also need to provide Police Clearance certificate for applicant to apply residence ?

Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6869707172 ... LastLast