Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8889909192 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 965

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

  1. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Friend’s husband’s residence application got lodged on 24 May 2020 and they got a CO contact today asking for more evidences.

    I got tasked to write a letter in support of their relationship.

  2. #892
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    Friend’s husband’s residence application got lodged on 24 May 2020 and they got a CO contact today asking for more evidences.

    I got tasked to write a letter in support of their relationship.
    Oh yay - Thank you so much for letting us know! There can't have been many applications throughout April/May and it seems they have gone through them quite quickly.

    Edit - If anyone else has had a CO allocation recently please post!
    Last edited by Acire; 24th September 2020 at 02:09 PM.

  3. #893
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Oh yay - Thank you so much for letting us know! There can't have been many applications throughout April/May and it seems they have gone through them quite quickly.

    Edit - If anyone else has had a CO allocation recently please post!
    So I was right 😉

  4. #894
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    So I was right ��
    Haha yes yes you were right! And I am so glad you were - not that I ever doubted you

  5. #895
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Haha yes yes you were right! And I am so glad you were - not that I ever doubted you
    Haha algds!
    That means your application will get seen very soon and mine hopefully in 2-3 months time

  6. #896
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Wow, those applications seem to go through amazingly quickly!

    Submiited more evidence on 13th September, but CO was on Holidays until 17th September.

    Checking my inbox just about 15 times a day to see hopefully some good news soon! Waiting is a killer.


    Compressing files or combining files: I usually create a big index file and then put all the files in order in one big document. There are converters on the internet for free to do that job for you. Here is one option: https://combinepdf.com/

  7. #897
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi All

    Just lodge my onshore application for partnership work visa yesterday 25 September 2020.

    Wish me luck.

    2015 October: Essential Skills Visa 3 Years
    2018 May: Essential Skills Visa 3 Years
    2020 September 25th : Lodge Application for Partnership Work Visa

  8. #898
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Partner’s friend who applied in late May 2020 reports not having a CO yet...

  9. #899
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    Partnerís friend who applied in late May 2020 reports not having a CO yet...
    Hi Allune

    The one above you said CO requested more evidence is different than this one righ?

  10. #900
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    Hi Allune

    The one above you said CO requested more evidence is different than this one righ?
    Yes it’s a different person. This one is my partner’s friend (haven’t met her yet as she moved cities).

    There’s still a full week from 24/5 until 31/5.

Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8889909192 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •