Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Hi JandM, me and my husband are scheduled for phone interview on the 16th of December. We are wondering if just in case they will be satisfied with our answers are we going to hear from them about the result on the same day of the interview or we got to wait for few days? TIA

You won't hear on the same day. The interview is just checking out part of your partnership evidence. When the official has written that up, it will be added to the file, and when the paperwork is all done, the file will have to go off for second-person checking - your CO's correct handling of the case has to be checked, as well as the evidence. 2pc seems to be taking 4 - 6 weeks at the moment, from what people have been told recently, so I'm afraid you're not going to get an answer really soon.

And to add to the above: it's impossible to tell whether this is the final piece of verification before the second person check, or not. Every case is unique.

Hi Friends, those of you already in NZ any of you aware of when the inz(Hamilton branch)going for the Christmas and New year holiday? from when till when ?

Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You won't hear on the same day. The interview is just checking out part of your partnership evidence. When the official has written that up, it will be added to the file, and when the paperwork is all done, the file will have to go off for second-person checking - your CO's correct handling of the case has to be checked, as well as the evidence. 2pc seems to be taking 4 - 6 weeks at the moment, from what people have been told recently, so I'm afraid you're not going to get an answer really soon.
    Thank you JandM for the quick and very helpful response. So there will be two 2pc for my application? When i submitted all further requirements my CO emailed me to confirm that she have received the documents and it will be forwarded to 2pc. I haven’t heard from her for three weeks. Than the other day, I received an email from her regarding the phone interview.
    Im quite confused about the processing atm. But i can not do anything about. And i am pleased to know that my RV application is moving forward. Let’s all hope for the best. Happy holidays everyone🎄

Quote Originally Posted by lda View Post
    Good news, congratulations.
    I was told that there will be a phone interview for me next week. So. was wondering, how does the phone interview work? Do me and my partner have an individual phone call at the same time?
    Hi Ida, how did your phone interview go? Would you please give me some heads up? I will have mine next week and i am feeling very anxious. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Margxsmcd View Post
    So there will be two 2pc for my application? When i submitted all further requirements my CO emailed me to confirm that she have received the documents and it will be forwarded to 2pc. I haven’t heard from her for three weeks. Than the other day, I received an email from her regarding the phone interview.
    Im quite confused about the processing atm.
    When a visa application goes for 2pc, it can/will be sent back to the original CO to correct anything that the 2pc person feels is an error in processing or procedure, or if more information is required from you. This is purely speculation, but my guess would be that the person doing the 2pc has told your CO that a phone interview should be done.

I agree with TheNewKiwi that that is a likely explanation - not TWO 2pcs, but a reaction from the 2pc official telling your CO to do some extra verification.

Thanks JandM and TheNewKiwi
    But does this mean that they do not believe or not satisfied with the genuineness of our relationship? :’(

Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5253545556 ... LastLast